Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Thanks for the info.  I thought so, but I was kinda crossing my fingers the black pair fit slightly bigger.

ALL LOS ANGELES FAM UNDEFEATED LA BREA HAS THEM IN STOCK PICKED UP MY SIZE
REPPED!!! Picked up my size today during lunch. Thanks for the info, fam!!!

Real quick first impression. The flyknit material feels softer than the obsidian ones from this past Jan/Feb.  I'd even go as far to say almost as soft as those wool hiking socks, haha. The large swoosh on the upper has crisper perimeter lines than the obsidian pair I have.  Leather heel doesn't feel as premium as the leather heel on the black Magistas I have, but still nice.  The sock is a super faint grey, almost with blue undertone, not full on white. The weave of the flyknit is the same color as the sock being the light grey mixed with darker grey (also with very slight blue undertone)  But then again, we might all see colors differently.  B/c the material feels softer, the fit is less snug than previously released colors.

I honestly want to see what these will look like with white laces and I'm thinking about painting the heel and accents a light grey or even white.  Orange box for those who are wondering.

Very happy with the purchase!

Last edited:
pimp.gif

REPPED!!! Picked up my size today during lunch. Thanks for the info, fam!!!

Real quick first impression. The flyknit material feels softer than the obsidian ones from this past Jan/Feb.  I'd even go as far to say almost as soft as those wool hiking socks, haha. The large swoosh on the upper has crisper perimeter lines than the obsidian pair I have.  Leather heel doesn't feel as premium as the leather heel on the black Magistas I have, but still nice.  The sock is a super faint grey, almost with blue undertone, not full on white. The weave of the flyknit is the same color as the sock being the light grey mixed with darker grey (also with very slight blue undertone)  But then again, we might all see colors differently.  B/c the material feels softer, the fit is less snug than previously released colors.

I honestly want to see what these will look like with white laces and I'm thinking about painting the heel and accents a light grey or even white.  Orange box for those who are wondering.

Very happy with the purchase!
wow.

orange box means super GR.

which is good lol.

I hate how sneaker news made a dumb comment about them being Yankee color, looks nothing like their colors.

I'm size 12 TTS somewhat wide foot.  I wear 12.5 for racers.  Should I go TTS with mercurials?

If you have to size up for racers then you will want a looser fit for the mercurials too (although they will stretch more than racers). Go 12.5 Mercurials but you could probably still wear 12 worst case scenario.

Not sure.  I got to hear from some TTS size 12 big footers here.  
I'm in between 11.5/12. I can wear 11.5 in flyknit racers. I feel like all shoes with the free technology run more snug for me.  Ideally I would have gone with a 12, but 11.5 is all that had which is fine.

To answer your question though, go 12.5 to be safe.

Back
Top Bottom