NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

Originally Posted by ptngina

Anybody wear these while having sex?

clasp on inside wrist always gets nicked...
ballin ball or with the chick, fb is not for contact activities

only for gauging cardio (runs)

Does this thing actually work. I cant see how this can actually calculate what you're doing from your wrist.

Also, any update on the one with the basketball shoe thats supposed to show you your vertical etc

For those interested: Just got an email from Nike saying there should be a restock online the week of April 8th

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Can anyone in NY help me with a MEDIUM?
This.

Also, what's the availability in NY been like?  Are they relatively available or one of those things you gotta be smarter than the average bear to get?  I'm going to be in NYC this Friday at around 4 and was wondering if I should even waste my time trying to find one.

Is Niketown the only place to get them?

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

This.

Also, what's the availability in NY been like?  Are they relatively available or one of those things you gotta be smarter than the average bear to get?  I'm going to be in NYC this Friday at around 4 and was wondering if I should even waste my time trying to find one.

As per their twitter, the 21 Mercer store seems to have restocks of these daily. 

Originally Posted by k32m

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

This.

As per their twitter, the 21 Mercer store seems to have restocks of these daily. 
Does anyone know if NTNY or 21 Mercer are allowing phone orders? So can anyone from NY help me get a medium? I am located in SoCal and can return the favor with any of the stores in the LA area...

Got mine this week. Today is my 2nd day wearing it.

Negatives:
-not sure how accurate the calorie measurement is
-unclips from time to time
-reset midway through the day when I was syncing it to iphone

Positives:
-looks really clean
-took so many unnecessary trips up and down stairs to get my fuel up
-good convo starter
-doubles as a watch
-charts and graphs are really cool. you can see exactly how active you were at certain points in the day, and can compare that to different days and weeks

Overall I really like it so far and would recommend it if you're on the fence. Sizewise the small is really small, I'd recommend getting a medium unless you have tiny wrists.

No prob. Pic for the beasts

16gnbwl.jpg

I have pretty small wrists but I'm not really sure what size I should get. I used the guide on ndc and it's right between small and medium. What size would you guys suggest for those who have one. I also measured my wrist out to 15.5 cm with a tape measure if that helps.

Originally Posted by Yu

I have pretty small wrists but I'm not really sure what size I should get. I used the guide on ndc and it's right between small and medium. What size would you guys suggest for those who have one. I also measured my wrist out to 15.5 cm with a tape measure if that helps.

Get a small.
Each fuelband comes with an additional extender link on top of the one that's already in place.

Can't even front I run around more when I see that I haven't reached my goal
laugh.gif
. It's definitely not a personal trainer but if you are a competitive person you will not want fail your goal. Plus its a pretty cool watch
pimp.gif

Nvm I'm a pc not a Mac and wack *#+ IE is not friendly with the fuel band so google chrome took 2 minutes smh

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Does this thing have to be fully charged be for you can sync it?

I think as long as it has any charge you should be okay. Never had any troubles w/mine.

What's the deal with the extra sizing piece mine won't lock in place any ideas?

Originally Posted by cubanref

Can't even front I run around more when I see that I haven't reached my goal
laugh.gif
. It's definitely not a personal trainer but if you are a competitive person you will not want fail your goal. Plus its a pretty cool watch
pimp.gif
got mine today, paid resell price (225). but overall real happy with it. set a goal of 3500, and hit it no problem. like others have said, its a pretty cool watch as well.

i have had mine for about 10 days now.

my goal is at 5k

my average is 7,100.

hit ice once.

water 3 times.

and the usual acheivment awards - 10k, 25k, 50k, 75k.

i love it.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

What's the deal with the extra sizing piece mine won't lock in place any ideas?
Uh oh... is it the teeth looking piece? I had to return my 1st one because of that.

Back
Top Bottom