NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

Yo if you don't have extremely thick wrists, you can get a medium. they come with a spacer that you can put on and it gives you enough room to wear them comfortably.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

I ordered a sm for wifey. I'll wait till I see it to decide if i really want one or not
exactly my thoughts.  My wife is more of a runner anyways and will appreciate using it as a watch as well since she doesn't typically wear one.  Hopefully her take on it is favorable and she can return the favor for Father's day or something if necessary.
happy.gif

I know right. "Oh im glad you like it honey! I think I may want one too! *wink wink*

re the "two weeks" for shipping, this order will be at my spot (calif) on monday

seeing as they have a bunch of sm and med on hand not on order, they should ship immed

^ I have the same issue. I ordered both and Small and Medium. Returning whatever size doesn't fit.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

If wrist is right between small and medium, which size should I go for?
A lot of people been asking that on nikestore's twitter. They say go with the bigger size so the medium.

Yeah, that two weeks or so status was apparently just for precautionary reasons, mine shipped out today.

got my size large on order off the restock... i hope the large fits perfect and isnt 2 big

Just checked the status on mine. They shipped it yesterday and should get here tomorrow. And this is with free shipping. Nice, ndc.

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

I haven't got a shipped email yet hmm
I didn't get an email yet either, but I went on the website and checked the order status, and it said shipped and had a tracking #. Give it a shot.

Originally Posted by InfraRen

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

I haven't got a shipped email yet hmm
I didn't get an email yet either, but I went on the website and checked the order status, and it said shipped and had a tracking #. Give it a shot.

Same for me. Mine's expected to arrive Monday (upstate NY)

Sounds like some of you guys are having difficulties getting fuelbands. I live in NYC and Niketown has them in stock, so I don't have to wait for ndc to restock. However, I'm on my third fuelband due to them not being able to withstand the wear and tear of being worn during basketball (I'm a very physical post player). For some reason after they are pulled open improperly the metal link part never works the same (thing will open up almost anytime that you move your wrist), which has lead to me having to exchange mine twice. But, after getting my third one I realized that if I wear a wristband over my fuel band during basketball I won't have the same problem.

Never got a shipping confirmation but checked on NDC and mine should be coming in on Tuesday

To my surprise I checked my tracking and it said delivered....never heard UPS at all. This thing is pretty dope, although my 16mm link won't hook into the bracelet. SMH. Called right away and they're sending a new link right away.

Originally Posted by allornuthin11

Sounds like some of you guys are having difficulties getting fuelbands. I live in NYC and Niketown has them in stock, so I don't have to wait for ndc to restock. However, I'm on my third fuelband due to them not being able to withstand the wear and tear of being worn during basketball (I'm a very physical post player). For some reason after they are pulled open improperly the metal link part never works the same (thing will open up almost anytime that you move your wrist), which has lead to me having to exchange mine twice. But, after getting my third one I realized that if I wear a wristband over my fuel band during basketball I won't have the same problem.
Hmm, was wondering if I'd want to wear it when I'm playin bball...is yours a bit tight to begin with? Doesn't seem like it should pop open from the average wrist bend. 

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Monday.  Can't wait to finally use it!  Eagerly anticipating my Monday afternoon workout!  
happy.gif

Anyone out there that could help out a Toronto NTer? Trying to cop a fuel band but they don't ship to Canada

Back
Top Bottom