NIKE+ FUELBAND --- Nike's Big Announcement (1/19/12)

On my fourth one but CS has been great and lets me swap in-store without a receipt

Black ice may be cool. The original Ice joint was way too bright.

^^^ dont worry, your next one will break down too. these are built like toilet paper. after bringing mine back twice i decided to just get my money back along with a 10% off coupon for my next buy. :smh:

:lol: I went through 5 and then just quit and sold the last replacement. Screw it.

anyone experience the fuel band going through the sync, bluetooth, airplane mode, reset buttons? cant even use it. this after 1 week of using it

Last edited:
issue my wife having with hers is that its fully charged and yet still indicates it needs to be plugged in??? Guessing it needs to go back to NDC. From the looks I what I am reading here, It should probably be sent back for credit and then some perhaps as opposed to messing with another one? Anyone else have this charging/charged yet not working issue?

Thanks in advance

its safe to say that Android app (that was promised in the summer) is never coming :smh:

I've had mine for about 5 days now. I like it alot other than the fact that the band scratches way too easily. I wonder if the ice models are made with more durable rubber?

I Google'd Fuelband images to see if there were any actual pics of the new versions and found this one. I thought I would share. I looks like a IG pic with that overdose filtering.

Last edited:
i've decided i'm gonna get another one after returning my first a few months back, just deciding if i want the white ice or just regular black :nerd:

picked up a black one, doesn't seem all that accurate but its still a good motivator

issue my wife having with hers is that its fully charged and yet still indicates it needs to be plugged in??? Guessing it needs to go back to NDC. From the looks I what I am reading here, It should probably be sent back for credit and then some perhaps as opposed to messing with another one? Anyone else have this charging/charged yet not working issue?
Thanks in advance

i left mine charging for a long *** time and it kept showing that plug too. the plug means you have to plug it in to your computer and set it up before you can use it.

Last edited:
So is there gonna be a difference or any noticeable differences from the Black ice one that released a couple months ago from the one releasing now?

Is this gonna be a limited release again? Or will it be easier to pick one up after 10/31 and not have to pay rape prices? Lol. Thinking about picking one up. Still deciding between the White Ice and the Black Ice. I feel like the White Ice would get dirty faster and would be noticeable once it got dirty or maybe even starts to yellow? 

so im thinking of getting these for the first time...im worried it will break though..should i or should i not??? need help guys

gonna grab one of these on wednesday, deciding between white ice or just regular black. i saw on instagram a bunch of people already have white ice ones they bought at apple stores, did they release them early?

probably employees or hookups

I want the white ice, but I think it'll look awkward with my other watches on

Cant wait to order my white ice in 20min... anroid app is in the works according to nike twitter too. Should i cop two whites in case it gets ugly fast?

I plugged in my Band and downloaded the new firmware and at the end I got an error message saying I downloaded an unstable version. I tried downloading the update several times again after and still the same thing :smh: . Anyone have this issue also?~

I plugged in my Band and downloaded the new firmware and at the end I got an error message saying I downloaded an unstable version. I tried downloading the update several times again after and still the same thing :smh: . Anyone have this issue also?~

my cousin gave me his and i factory reset it and got the same thing happening to me.

Just got the black ice this morning, i'm using the small now with both links, it's only a 1mm difference from the M with no links but its def not as loose as the M was. also the black ice is not blindingly bright as the normal ice band, so happy

also FYI, the two NEW bands do NOT come with the docking base that the old ones did

Last edited:
Just got the black ice this morning, i'm using the small now with both links, it's only a 1mm difference from the M with no links but its def not as loose as the M was. also the black ice is not blindingly bright as the normal ice band, so happy

also FYI, the two NEW bands do NOT come with the docking base that the old ones did

I too picked up a black ice today, I love the black clip on it, but I've noticed the display is kinda hard to read in the day time especially compared the the regular black.

I also noticed it didn't come with the USB stand although it was pictured in the manual, called Nike quick and they're sending one in the mail. Not really a big deal, but if you want one you can call up Nike+ Running.

Last edited:
^ i haven't had enough time to scratch it yet :lol: but i'm kinda regretting my choice already, wish I would've went for white ice or all black, the display is real cloudy and hard as *&$#* to read in daylight.

Niketown let me trade my black fb for the white

I think mine's deformed on the inside next to the button but it's not that noticeable

Back
Top Bottom