~~NIKE Future Sole 2009 Official Post~~ TOP FINALISTS ANNOUNCED 8/5

Originally Posted by BP the owner

congrats guys! so that's 3 NTers as finalists this year?

i cant believe Ethan didn't make it with his Nike shoe, but i still do like Ezechi's casual shoe.
That's why I was against voting.

Definitely thought Ethan deserved to be a finalist.

Ben, any tips or advice you can share with the finalists that you wish you knew before you embarked on your final design project and/or went to Beaverton?

I would suggest taking your time on the design project- despite all the pressure, don't be too anxious to produce a kickass design right away. Go throughyour normal design process and explore lots of solutions, that will yield the best result.

Not much I can say about Beaverton itself- you will all probably be pretty nervous the whole time you're there about the presentations, but if you can, tryto forget about that on campus and enjoy yourself. You'll be surrounded by some of the most talented designers in the world, some of the best facilities,and you'll get to see a whole lot of top-secret stuff that no one else gets to see. Try to enjoy that, and soak up all the knowledge you can.

Originally Posted by ak47celtics

I would suggest taking your time on the design project- despite all the pressure, don't be too anxious to produce a kickass design right away. Go through your normal design process and explore lots of solutions, that will yield the best result.

Not much I can say about Beaverton itself- you will all probably be pretty nervous the whole time you're there about the presentations, but if you can, try to forget about that on campus and enjoy yourself. You'll be surrounded by some of the most talented designers in the world, some of the best facilities, and you'll get to see a whole lot of top-secret stuff that no one else gets to see. Try to enjoy that, and soak up all the knowledge you can.

Thanks for sharing that.

great stuff guys! thought there was going to be more quality marker work. Looks like people are hooked to PS. And honestly this online voting is a joke...

Back
Top Bottom