~~NIKE Future Sole 2009 Official Post~~ TOP FINALISTS ANNOUNCED 8/5

The top 2 finalists for each division selected from public voting:

8vrskl.jpg

Top 6 Finalist that were selected for each division.

j8ilow.jpg

NIKE:

Austin
o9jwuq.jpg

Brian
90wod4.jpg

Ethan
2cf87sy.jpg

Matt
15q1zr5.jpg

Sky
21c5so5.jpg

Ezechi
315c3s6.jpg

JORDAN:

Austin
24b2237.jpg

Ben
4q4nbo.jpg

Dan
id7zpu.jpg

Ethan
6rq6n6.jpg

Matt
157n4ux.jpg

Nick
241qw3k.jpg

I encourage all to vote! If you are interested, head to www.futuresole.org!

Congratulations and good luck to all finalists!

Best of luck to everyone, including you Donkey K0NG. I'm also one of the finalists.

Which ones are your guys'? IMO, the Jordan ones aren't that great, but the nikes are actually pretty decent

to those who submitted and became semi-finalists (the ones posted), did you receive a confirmation email after submitting?

IMO the black/blue Jordan by Dan is probably the only shoe that could get copped in the contest

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Which ones are your guys'? IMO, the Jordan ones aren't that great, but the nikes are actually pretty decent

I did the Jordan AirWave

Originally Posted by N1KEA1R

I did the Jordan AirWave
I think the Air Wave is one of the more decent pairs.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Originally Posted by N1KEA1R

I did the Jordan AirWave
I think the Air Wave is one of the more decent pairs.
i voted for the air wave hope you win cause i want those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by il prescelto

to those who submitted and became semi-finalists (the ones posted), did you receive a confirmation email after submitting?

Yeah i'm Matt D. Mine is the Lime Green/Blue NIKE and the Black/Red Jordan... Guerrilla Warfare- Glad your feelin it Make sure to vote!

all of these suck.tHAT CP SUCKS.
MELO SUCKS.
SKYTOP SUCKS.
JUST HORRIBLE.

nice effort, but sometimes even that should not be rewarded if they dont look up to par.

Originally Posted by l2EALdeal154

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Yeah i'm Matt D. Mine is the Lime Green/Blue NIKE and the Black/Red Jordan... Guerrilla Warfare- Glad your feelin it Make sure to vote!
Nice work, those are the ones that stood out most to me as well.

Originally Posted by Donkey K0NG

NIKE:

Austin
o9jwuq.jpg

Ethan
2cf87sy.jpg

Ezechi
315c3s6.jpg

JORDAN:

Dan
id7zpu.jpg

Nick
241qw3k.jpg

Didn't get to vote, but these are the best IMO. The CP3 rendering looks like a continuation of the Kobe line... somewhat...

Congratulations to the 3 other finalists. Looking forward to meeting you all in Oregon
happy.gif

congrats guys! so that's 3 NTers as finalists this year?

i cant believe Ethan didn't make it with his Nike shoe, but i still do like Ezechi's casual shoe.

Congrats to all the finalists, enjoy your time in Oregon.

BP: I'm wondering the same thing man. Ethan's rendering skills were pretty insane and I def think he shouldve been a finalist in the Nike category, ifnot both categories.

Back
Top Bottom