NIKE GOADOME DEBATE!!!

Umm.. was that a Commercial?

When the World takes notice of the Goadome... it won't be Historically born of B-More Bruh....although it might be seen on the Wire.

Two, Dog, Blue

Words that sound differently in Baldimore.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
"I do what I do, but I'm on probation... I can't use no gun..."
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Harmcityhustler :rofl:
roll.gif
KING :smokin
smokin.gif
controversy :lol:
laugh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

NIke Goadome="DC @#%$" PERIOD. Ya'll be rocking them off colors and @#%$ :smh:
smh.gif
REAL Goadome.

And I'm totally upset with NIKE for changing the Goadome up.

What type of nonsense is it with the leather heel and the blk ACG tab at the bottom and that smooth @#%$ leather. I like my Goadomes one way. Thats all blk, rubberized material on the heel, genuine crackled leather, and the safety orange ACG logo at the bottom. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Foamposites="DC @#%$"

Air Force 1's= I'll give that to ya'll. :smh:
smh.gif

But whats good Sneakermane. Im happy to see yall episodes coming along. Yall got some real good work. Keep grinding. Ya'll are a great duo.

roll.gif
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

Who was MORE camera shy?

Adrain on Episode 5?

or

Me at Kickballers giving my speech?

Oh....

Nike Boots = DC.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

"how you gonna dance to club music in some nikeboots."

I can show you better than I call tell you....All you gotta do is come thru on a friday or saturday :smile:
smile.gif
ing it because of wale ...Samething goes for the foams...But hey, it is what is |I
tired.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Whattup Dan? Gotta get ya on a future episode, bro! I'm sure you got plenty of topics you'd like to speak on! Holla at me!

Yes...we can debate bout the goadomes forever as far as who repped them first, d.c. or b'more. I will agree that this area put the shoe on the map....send that e-mail to Jim Jones and tell him he's a lil' late!!!!

On another subject thou....foamposites?! Better yet Dopedealers...(not drugdealers) :smh:
smh.gif
ed it...we renamed it...that's just the way it is. Ya can't take that one. Flatout!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
Episode 5!!! That's Right, Episode 5!!! www.myspace.com/kickinitinthecity
(KICKIN' IT IN THE CITY!!! feat Sneakermane & Harmcityhustler Click the link and enjoy!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

"Sneakermane :lol:
laugh.gif

Such a different world 45 minutes away, right up 295. But I love it like Jezzy. Real talk.

And anyone passionate about their home--REAL HOME TOWN THAT IS--got my unconditional respect. So y'all at "KIITC" keep doing you.

"HarmcityHustler,"
You not in D.C., so let me update you...

I was in Uptown all last week, bammas ji heated over that DC Boot song (convo about it in Barbershop, on the block, etc.), but its for the kids anyway. I'll stop there, you know, since I'm a "hater" and all. LMAO!

All I do is present the reality v. the perception these MD e-bammas portray..................................................

"KING," maybe a truce can be filmed. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

But, honestly, I was supposed
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I was in Uptown all last week, bammas ji heated over that DC Boot song

Whaaat!! :wow:
eek.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

i remember how little kids would come in my store at mondawmin asking for dopedealers like that was the actual name of the shoe
i wanna make the same impact as cocaine and crack did, what can i say i guess my mom raised me backwards...

Quote:
On another subject thou....foamposites?! Better yet Dopedealers...(not drugdealers) HELL NO!!!! That is b'more. We started it...we renamed it...that's just the way it is. Ya can't take that one. Flatout!!!!
ed foamposites or "dopedealers" or "dopes" aint no debating dat
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
'if a chick don't loosen up...i chuck da dueces up... kick her out da crib and i let a hack scoop her up'

Where is that infamous Rodney King quote when you need it.................................

"Where's my PCP??"
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

roll.gif
My Baltimore N's know what it is...

Foams = Dopes =BaltimoreNikeboots =Baltimore(Off topic)Rockports =Baltimore(F @#%$ k them Young Joc posters)AF1 =BaltimoreEven though the city aint on the map or the come-up like all these other cities that claim to be originators, its obvious that a lot of trends(primarily footwear)start in our city...But Baltimore always gets overlooked and forgotten, unless the Ravens, Orioles[losing tremendously :smh:
smh.gif
]or the Wire is the topic. Hell, its bad enough we aint even considered a part of the"DMV" ... :lol:
laugh.gif
but the truth always comes to the light... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
BALTIMORE
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

YES!!!!!..... :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

I was never a big nike boot fan but I do remember dudes wearing them for a while. But you better believe I got them Rockports on. I love going other places and getting them cuz they be cheap as hell
center]TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE WHERE THE FLY GUYS RESIDE

Back
Top Bottom