NIKE GOADOME DEBATE!!!

If you pic up a pair of Nike Boots...specifically the left one....hold it up.

EVERYDAY PPLEwww.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Anyway Black or Grey is the DC area style. I personally never cared for the Goadome but it is a DC area thing. So lets give the Goadome to the DC area because of the all black wearing factor.I mean go to yall local mall and it is literally feels like a funeral. The official area uniform for the longest has been (black embridoery tee, snuggish jeans(a/x or substitute sweatpants and black boots or sneakers. Baltimore hands down birth the AF1.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Quote:
So lets give the Goadome to the DC area because of the all black wearing factor
:lol:
laugh.gif
What kind of reason is that???... Black is a popular color among everyone...

Like I said before, Nikeboots is a Baltimore thing...(off topic)
286101405.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

LMAO

That pic is hilarious.

First thought: W T F is Cal Ripken doing in here?

Scroll down... then BAM... "MESSAGE"

lol

This is stupid. I don't even feel like entertaining it, but DC DEFINITELY was on them Foams WELL before Bmore. Bmore only got on iy when them Platinum Posistes came out. Bmore wasn't even wearing Goadomes in 99(I lived in Bmore from 92-99, going to MSU, and I've witnessed it's changes, stles, etc Hell, I remember you all were on some Mickey Mouse kick when I got there, lol). I was just finishing up at MSU and only DC dudes were wearing them. I had refused to switch previously and only switched in 99 when I was in NYC and copped a pair on sale for $50(They weren't selling in NY).

The arguement is lame, but truth is what it is. A city w/ no identity(for real for real, y'all only a NYC outpost for NY N's banished from NYC) always trying to get a claim on something. :smh:
smh.gif

Mo's is the shhh, though. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

Here we go again...Old Man shoe Don's "Back When I was in Bmore stories".... :smh:
smh.gif
yappin out of left field....Every time homie you got something disrespectful to say about my town...Ya'll not this..ya'll didn't start that..Homie Bmore must have left a bitter @#%$ taste in yo' mouth dog..You always seem salty...You wasn't the only one in Bmore circa 92-99...So stop actin' like you were...HAVE BLESSED DAY GOOD SIR!!.
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!​

TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

[Coming to America]
Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

^^Well, you crying about "Who wearin' Nike Boots 1st" posts. Dude, I don't GAS nor do I have any feelings about it. I have nore important things to tend to. I gave you history, history that you're trying to rewrite. I love Baltimore, why should I have a bitter taste? I love dem girls and their "tuuuu" accents. Just wouldn't hit'em off(anymore, lol).

Dude, YOU want me to be salty. I'm not, just giving YOU reality, that hard pill to swallow. Y'all were late on dem boots. Period.

Now, next time you accuse me of something, accuse me of being sarcastic. That way, next time you won't cry and ASSume I'm downing "your" city. And I won't accuse you of making a worthless post that only causes more division over some as trivial as wanting to be 1st in wearing an item. And make sure you say OMD ain't invited to the debate(add your exclamations here)

I'll give you some better threads to start: Declining Education in the inner city schools. Raising taxes in MD only to have it @#%$ by the schoolss. Teaching Blacks to be money savvy instead of consumers. Why my property taxes in PG County the highest in the state?

Just a few suggestions.. Smile...

Always have to provide that Uplift...

Team DC/MD/VA​

Hmm. One thing I've been wondering...Rock, since you got the more inside info of the swoosh now, is it a way to see which city/area sold more and was allocated more?? I think that would settle things.

Like ShoeDon, I served time at Morgan as well. From 97-02. Now, granted, I wasn't into shoes and knowing what was named what until after I graduated and worked for who I do now, but I don't recall seeing lots of Nike Boots in Bmore, if any. I do remember seeing a lot of folks wearing got damn Mountain Gear boots. I even remember telling my friends that when I would come home on breaks. I've never seen so many Mountain Gear boots in my life.

And then something else that makes me say Nike Boots is a DC first thing...when I first started working for the NT watching company I work for now (hey people!!!) I remember every black Nike Goadome boot in the COMPANY being transferred to our store because we were the biggest seller of them. Granted the company wasn't as big (but still a large size of course) as it is now and, the Goadomes were not carried in each and every store (like most product), but I think that right there says a lot.
At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

^Don't forger them Dolemite joints as well, I forgot the name of the Mountain Gear joints, but that was what I was seaching for. The joint that was like 3 pages of Advertising in The Source, lol

Alot of Euro Hikers were worn in Bmore around that time. That's like DC TRYING to claim NorthFace. NEGROS please. I hated them Black "Michelin Man" coats back then. Damn shame I actually have a Nuptse now, as I hated it in 92 when them NYC cats were rocking them and we in our Big Eddie Baur Superior Polar Parkas.

Team DC/MD/VA​

[Coming to America]
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

lol@Dolemite boots. But yeah, I remember seeing a lot of low boots period during my years in Bmore.

The new baby got Kev going delirious. I got you though, but still. :rofl:
roll.gif

I hope I'm not delirious like him when I have mines. I'm about to be back in the cut in a few days.............

I really need to be studying instead of being on here......

Team DC/MD/VA​

Quote:
You allowed this BS to fester in my absence...............

I mean,

In all seriousness -- I'm already quoted saying this in this thread -- anyone who's passionate about their true hometown got love from me.

I would react the same way "harmcityhustler" did if someone came in here talking bad about Uptown D.C. every other time it was mentioned. And dudes being quoted in the POST claiming that D.C. and Maryland and where ever he is truly from is all the same..... errr... Again, I'm old school, things in D.C./MD ain't like it was in the 80s early 90s... So, it's whatever. I'm not with the youngin's. But I STILL took offense.

That's all I'm saying. Title of thread says "debate." And Lord knows me and "harmcityhustler" go at it on the daily (from what a REAL "half and half" is, to mumbo sauce v. Bmore's "spicy ketchup") but its not malicious at the end of the day.

Do I agree with him and Wade's stance? Hell naw, and give me a week, I can (with permission) post numbers to PROVE that:

(1) Nike boots, before this mass advertisement, were re-released just for the DC/MD area for YEARS. Similar to Bmore and the AF1 back in the day.

(2) DC/MD is THEE #1 non-runners market for New Balance 992s as of '06.

But dudes can claim whatever. That's what makes a debate. That's what makes this site fun.

At least for those with thick skin... *cough cough*

Proceed. Sorry for the babble......................................................

But I'm so damn tired of this D.C. v. Bmore trash. I get love from both cities equally.

And its GOOD to FINALLY see BMORE :lol:
laugh.gif

I don't know anyone on here with thick skin as everyone always seem to get their thongs in an uproar. I never said anyhting malicious or mean-spirited, but I guess since I don't "debate" with him, he couldn't tell. Those who know me, know if I had something to say, I'd say it off the board.
"PASSIONATE" and being flat-out wrong are two different things. Intelligent debate is good, but being based on feelings? No. It's a fact that what they're saying is false AND I've seen the numbers. Truth is Truth. But I digress.........

So, you're saying YOU took offense to me saying the truth and nothing but? O RLY?

Anyways, Who likes the new Niketalk sign?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Me...Salty?..Cryin?...Never...I'm happy as a punk in boystown...Nor do I wish you to be salty homie...I just can't tell sarcasm over the net..I'm straight foward with it...

Quote:
just giving YOU reality, that hard pill to swallow. Y'all were late on dem boots. Period.

Givin' me reality!? @#%$ outta here with that man...who had what first ain't reality homeboy...Why a I just seen 16 year old kid get his wig pushed back in broad daylight at work is...Why Baltimore has the most corrupt police force in the nation is My beef was with the was with your statement...and if thread was so TRIVIAL..Then why in the hell would you post in here? should've kept to yourself...This thread was nothing but jokes to me...

Quote:
And I won't accuse you of making a worthless post that only causes more division over some as trivial as wanting to be 1st in wearing an item.

I talk better than I type...And if was so worthless why even respond?The rift between D.C. and Bmore was already there..yet I don't see you tryin' to close the gap...There are people from D.C. and the "urea" that I consider friends...

Quote:
I'll give you some better threads to start: Declining Education in the inner city schools. Raising taxes in MD only to have it by the schoolss. Teaching Blacks to be money savvy instead of consumers. Why my property taxes in PG County the highest in the state
those threads and and share some of your infinite wisdom among us...Don't talk about it be about it..

I'm always smilin' homie :smile:
smile.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

If it was just "jokes" as you say, why do you still sound a little Lawry's up there and even felt the need to answer my post? PAy me no mind as I just added to the "debate" or whatever this is called.

Either way, this ain't going nowhere. Next time, I'll stay out of the "Debates" since it gets serious as soon as I speak.

Quote:
I would react the same way "harmcityhustler" did if someone came in here talking bad about Uptown D.C. every other time it was mentioned.

Team DC/MD/VA

Quote:
You'll have to explain that one as I've never said anything bad about Bmore

Quote:
A city w/ no identity(for real for real, y'all only a NYC outpost for NY N's banished from NYC) always trying to get a claim on something
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Quote:
Sound like a diss to me...

And I'm supposed to accept that? Would you accept that if I said that about D.C.? It would had been WW6 in this thread. I prolly would have gotten banned just for sayin that.

Dudes in this forum diss us bout our clothes, speech and everything else... I don't diss D.C. never said anything bad about your city..

yeah I woud love East Afghanistan If I can get money out of it..
laugh.gif
, truth is, you're probably right about some of that. Howver taken as a dis, It wasn't. Y'all N's claim er'ything. I've gotten money in Bmore both ways, ao I've seen alot of it. But again, I digress.

Quote:
And I'm supposed to accept that? Would you accept that if I said that about D.C.?

Team DC/MD/VA

Alright, so we can all agree Columbia, and HoCo was the first on Goadomes right?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

Back
Top Bottom