Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Ngl at $50 I’d be doing the same thing :lol: and I hate resellers. I’d throw them on the bay starting at $0 bids 🤷‍♂️ definitely keep a pair for myself if my size was available

Those cuts were a gem of a find although size 8. Seems like most of those other shoes were a nice buy around $50 but were bricks that collected dust at $100, idk how they’d make much reselling after shipping and fees. Prob would need to move em around $80-100. And not really shoes people bother looking for on eBay and goat.

7AC9799F-691A-47D7-A0AF-2D80E1D0AF04.jpeg
8960909A-B84B-4A1B-B5BB-FA836EF52436.jpeg
301F1FBC-42BB-4D26-A8FE-52342808A8F4.jpeg

Jordan Poole’s GT Cuts 2’s. Straight 🔥

JS”

Yeah but before 2020, I was able to get my ball shoes on discount even lebrons. Now I know to buy for retail in big sizes tho.
Yeah facts. Full retail wasn’t a thing at all on hoop shoes. Covid and supply and gyms being closed anyway. These were allusive for us 13’s since the beginning. Never “sat” for prolonged periods of time. Remember entering Nike.com “line” for then

Cushioning is good. Lockdown is good as well. Biggest drawback is traction. There have been some straight solid sole (with no translucent pieces), which MAY improve traction, but can’t say definitively this will be the case (just my own hunch). They are well received but with all the backlash from the handling / performance of the original GT cut, I don’t think the 2’s had a chance honestly.

JS”

Last edited:
What was your issue with the black pair? I had fit issues, but have mentioned numerous times it seems like they’ve fixed or changed something ?

I had the black pair and the shoe was curved like a got damn banana lol. My foot sat outside the sidewalls on the drop in midsole. Returned them and haven’t tried a different colorway since.

No issues with traction for me (pretty clean court, no wiping tonight). I’ve gone true 10 in all of the 2s I’ve tried (original black, Sabrina, these). That was the size I wore in Cut 1 as well.

My main issue with this shoe is toebox material and how upper fits around the foot = just a completely different feel than the 1. After tonight, I still favor broken in LeBron 20 (Time Machine). I do prefer a lighter feeling shoe and this beats the 20 in that category.

Have been a lurker forever on and off. Just wanted to share my experience for a big man late 30’s I think besides the lebron 20 saving my knees I still prefer the cut 1’s especially when the clunky heel disappears and becomes a butter transition after the break in period. Hopefully I can find another pair for a decent price.

Attachments

• 061E7763-6EC7-4069-B39A-4031C4A704E2.jpeg
    061E7763-6EC7-4069-B39A-4031C4A704E2.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 267
Have been a lurker forever on and off. Just wanted to share my experience for a big man late 30’s I think besides the lebron 20 saving my knees I still prefer the cut 1’s especially when the clunky heel disappears and becomes a butter transition after the break in period. Hopefully I can find another pair for a decent price.
Interesting / cool you like these for a big man shoe. You mostly play in the post?
I’m a big I guess for a lot of pick up games I play in but my style is more of a 2/3/4… love these kicks

Interesting / cool you like these for a big man shoe. You mostly play in the post?
I’m a big I guess for a lot of pick up games I play in but my style is more of a 2/3/4… love these kicks
I play 3 and 4 especially when I’m playing with my nephews, it’s like I’m the designated rebounder and pretty much make baskets on the offensive rebound (do the dirty work) but at the same time I’m pretty big and still trying to lose some weight too 6’1 at 240 is hard on your knees. I’m loving my lj 20’s but I feel high off the ground and the gt cut 1’s just has enough cushion, court feel, that quick first step and loving that full length zoom. Yes I’m kind of those guys who play a lot in the paint and use a little bit of muscle to get by.
8FD06688-0AD2-4136-9DC1-766E14281A7A.png

I play 3 and 4 especially when I’m playing with my nephews, it’s like I’m the designated rebounder and pretty much make baskets on the offensive rebound (do the dirty work) but at the same time I’m pretty big and still trying to lose some weight too 6’1 at 240 is hard on your knees. I’m loving my lj 20’s but I feel high off the ground and the gt cut 1’s just has enough cushion, court feel, that quick first step and loving that full length zoom. Yes I’m kind of those guys who play a lot in the paint and use a little bit of muscle to get by.
Damn were you one of the brolic dudes in physical 100 lmaooo

That Russian basketball/MMA looks like your calling 😂

Back
Top Bottom