Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Gotcha. I haven't tried the Cut 2 - i've got the pink Cut 1's so I wanted to see if it was worth shelling out for them, or looking at another shoe..
The shape and fit of the cut 2 is a Bit different. It’s a higher ride, the traction is definitely worse and overall the shoe isn’t as comfortable to me.

If you like good cushioning, lebron 20 is worth checking out. Currently 20% off in the white colorway and the Christmas colorway at hibbett sports for today only (one day sale)

My cousin was able to snag those for $102 this morning before they fixed that 40% glitch. Hopefully his order fills.

Bron 20 higher off the ground, mush in heel
Cut 2 off the ground

Kinda dislike this Nike trend with their cushioning. KD 15 solves that tho..

I feel like the shape has changed for the better on the few I’ve tried since my initial black pair. Going to give these runs this week and next and will report back…
image.jpg
Thanks for the feedback. Have been asking continuously as the black launch pair didn’t work for me due to fit/ride.

Bron 20 higher off the ground, mush in heel
Cut 2 off the ground

Kinda dislike this Nike trend with their cushioning. KD 15 solves that tho..

if your feet are medium to narrow and mainly looking for great traction, lockdown and court feel, I’d recommend trying out the new balance 2 way v3. The cushioning is on the lighter side. It’s just foam so it absorbs ok but doesn’t have any bounce. But the shoe feels great in terms of moving side to side and running up and down the court, very fluid.

I was finally able to try on a couple of pairs of the Cut 2. Fit and support seemed fine. Must have fixed the sloppy fit with later colorways. Cushion feel a little firmer and thicker than the 1s. Seemed fine. Two things I didn't like about them. First, the forefoot has a weird toe roll feeling. Almost like the shoe bulges under the ball of your foot. When I was standing "flat" on the sole it felt like the shoe had me rocking back a bit. Second, the midsoles felt like they slant to the medial side of the shoes and it made me feel like I was pigeon toed. The cut 1s had a very minor feel like this in some pairs I tried on the last couple of years. The 2s were way more noticeable. Was an easy pass for me.

I was finally able to try on a couple of pairs of the Cut 2. Fit and support seemed fine. Must have fixed the sloppy fit with later colorways. Cushion feel a little firmer and thicker than the 1s. Seemed fine. Two things I didn't like about them. First, the forefoot has a weird toe roll feeling. Almost like the shoe bulges under the ball of your foot. When I was standing "flat" on the sole it felt like the shoe had me rocking back a bit. Second, the midsoles felt like they slant to the medial side of the shoes and it made me feel like I was pigeon toed. The cut 1s had a very minor feel like this in some pairs I tried on the last couple of years. The 2s were way more noticeable. Was an easy pass for me.
aren't standing "flat" much on the court tho, feel like that is to propel you during a run. Did containment and stability feel good though?

The fit is everything.

I experienced some heel slip in the “mcflys” fwiw. Maybe a runner’s knot would help with that though.

They look like a take down model of Kobe’s
Popular answer and credit to the Kobe line for really inspiring a new gen of hoop shoes, but let’s move forward. All low top hoop shoes could be said to pull some Kobe inspo

The shape of these looks great, especially the toe and collar and tongue.

Back
Top Bottom