Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

As far as fit, a little roomy than I anticipated on my first wear but soooo far so good! I noticed that the insoles were sticky like my socks stuck onto it :lol:. Weird feeling but overall it felt nice.

Can’t wait to break these in and see how they perform.

Bruh how long were the pink cuts even up for??? If it's gonna be like this then the volts are gonna be GONE ASAP. Might even keep my DSG USA pair now...

Yeah Volts are going to be hard to come by it seems. There’s one DSG by me that got the other runs (not sure about the white ones) but other than that it’s online or nothing for me. I guess the word has spread on these being beasts on court?! Idk weird release for the white ones

Yeah Volts are going to be hard to come by it seems. There’s one DSG by me that got the other runs (not sure about the white ones) but other than that it’s online or nothing for me. I guess the word has spread on these being beasts on court?! Idk weird release for the white ones
How long was it up for? Insta sellout??

Couldn't sign into my Nike account on desktop, couldn't sign into the app on my phone.

Okay Nike :emoji_upside_down:

1627085871493.jpeg

1627085891129.jpeg

Let’s not hit the panic button just yet folks. Yes I believe people are starting to catch on to how dope these are. But as far as today’s release, I don’t believe they got all their stock in. They usually are pretty good about restocks on NDC for the cuts. Just be patient and try to look out for each other. Allocations has been messed up for awhile now.

Let’s not hit the panic button just yet folks. Yes I believe people are starting to catch on to how dope these are. But as far as today’s release, I don’t believe they got all their stock in. They usually are pretty good about restocks on NDC for the cuts. Just be patient and try to look out for each other. Allocations has been messed up for awhile now.
At least you guys are getting stock. Canada has got jack sh*t.

I need me some volts thooooo

Got in my replacement runs. I really like the look of them over the cuts but I think feel and material I like the cuts more. The material on the runs makes it harder to put on because it’s flimsy. Runs have a little more room TTS but both fit great. Ill prob end up with one of each if there is a colorway I like enough. So far nothing is a must have.

I need more in 10.5 shipped to Canada. Love them so much!
3475D2D3-2173-4394-9278-14E73385F292.jpeg

Did you get the purple/blue void pair? That’s the only pair that I’ve actually seen in Canada so far.
Nevermind, just saw your post on the previous page. Did you get the white pair in Canada or elsewhere?

Last edited:
Did you get the purple/blue void pair? That’s the only pair that I’ve actually seen in Canada so far.
Nevermind, just saw your post on the previous page. Did you get the white pair in Canada or elsewhere?
Yes I have the purple pair! I put a bid in for the blue pair on stockx for 15 over retail. USA is on the way too. Canada has got next to nothing for these cuts.

Back
Top Bottom