Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

The Kyrie's are a tad bit wider in the toe box but I think its because its the EP version. I don't have a scale but the Kyrie's feel lighter weight-wise too.
Interesting... Kyries were always tight AF. Maybe that's why he hates them. Willing to try them on if they're wide in the toebox.

My only gripe with this shoe is the traction. A little bit of dust on the court and these don’t perform great on hard stops or abrupt cuts. But that’s like 1% dislike and 99% loving the cuts. I think it’s due to wear and usage over time, because right out the box they are grippy

Last edited:
^^^ EP though. Normal kyries are still tight and narrow.
Do EPs always come wider? Tbh never owned a pair of EP nikes.

Edit: welp never knew that an EP version usually was wider... Why the eff does nike not sell EPs in the US....

Last edited:

Edit: welp never knew that an EP version usually was wider... Why the eff does nike not sell EPs in the US....

Yeah, they definitely should with the build of the kd/kyrie/pg the last three years. I didn’t know mine from stockx were EP (wasn’t listed as) and I maybe could have stayed tts if I had known.

I'm not sure if they always come wider. The first pair of EPs I tried were the GT Runs and they were still pretty narrow.

I've been seeing EP and PF versions at the local outlet recently and they have "wide"labels on them. They do seem a little roomier most of the time.

They're still fitted like most nikes but it may not be painfully snug. I'm a wide footer.

Last edited:
Yeah, they definitely should with the build of the kd/kyrie/pg the last three years. I didn’t know mine from stockx were EP (wasn’t listed as) and I maybe could have stayed tts if I had known.
I've never been able to fit kyries, pgs, kds (except for 14) because of how narrow they are. Wish EP was available on NDC.

Tobias Harris

tobiasharris.JPG

Agreed.

Got my pair in today, I like but don’t love this colorway. Might be a few days before I can get a run in to test these out but I feel like retail is too high for me to be completely satisfied with this purchase. Seeing these side by side I actually like the aesthetics of the Kyries a little more.
I love purple…. I had to check the Kyrie thread to see a better pic of those kyries, color combo is not bad but it can’t save the shoe, it’s ugly as sin 🤮

Weirdest thing about these cuts is people asking “whose” shoes they are. I had 4 different guys ask me if they were Kobes at my gym.

Got my raptors pair the other day. They look nice in person. I'd prefer a little less white, but that's being picky. Excited to get them on the court in the next few days.

Lol, the whole cuts fiasco is mayhem. Maybe they’re just a pain to produce but I know anytime I’ve seen them at retail I’ve bought what I can. I have 2 raptor pairs coming in. I’ll be sitting at 5 pairs of cuts.

With all of that being said I think I still like the jumps just a little more. Crazy I know.

I want that first leaked pair of the Jumps that Jokic wore, and would like to try the cuts...but the only CWs I like are selling out of my comfort zone. These are team basketball shoes, limited only by logistical factors. Imagine paying $300 for a pair of hyperdunks, hyperrevs, or hyperchases.

The "GT Run" is just a rebranded BB NXT, that looks and performs worse than the original. Plenty of those around though :smh:

I agree with most of what you said!! And ya 300 for these models is cray, but in the all past models you mentioned not of them have even close to the tech these 3 do.

Again, I don’t think that warrants the hype or prices, but keep in mind, the cuts when they firrrrst dropped were decently available, especially in Canada, now that everyone heared they’re basically Kobe’s…..game over.

I agree with most of what you said!! And ya 300 for these models is cray, but in the all past models you mentioned not of them have even close to the tech these 3 do.

Again, I don’t think that warrants the hype or prices, but keep in mind, the cuts when they firrrrst dropped were decently available, especially in Canada, now that everyone heared they’re basically Kobe’s…..game over.if jokic is mvp , the jumps will skyrocket

Back
Top Bottom