Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

Unfortunately sending my Jumps back. The off white color way is really dope and good quality overall but the toe box is too narrow for my wide feet. Felt a strong pinching at my toes after a few shoot around sessions. I don't think I've ever had this problem in Nikes.
E3C5DC71-FB77-437D-A0E9-AA6D4665D130.jpeg

I wear a size 11 tts. I go up to 11.5 with Nike basketball shoes. These are a 12 and fit like my 11.5 would usually feel.

Been wearing the Jumps casually for a few days now and it seems the foam is breaking in much better. Now they are feeling much better than the Lebron 15s. Definitely good for heavy guys.

Been playing in the GT Cuts a lot the past couple of weeks… I’ve really enjoyed them, it’s a dope shoe.

They could never be my main hoop shoe cause I prefer something with a little more forefoot cushioning than what these offer, but on days when I just want to wear something fun and feel quicker on my feet these will for sure get thrown in my gym bag.

This GT Cut/GT Jump hybrid that is floating around.... this can't be real, can it :emoji_thinking:
I refuse to believe this isn't photoshop

Those are obviously fake, but the counterfeiters usually get their mock ups from somewhere. So it seems very possible Nike could be releasing something like this in the future

Been rotating these since releases and here are a few tread pics (play once a week for two hours). Wanted to try raptors colorway with the solid white outsole but can’t find anyone reasonable enough on price in my 10.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Been rotating these since releases and here are a few tread pics (play once a week for two hours). Wanted to try raptors colorway with the solid white outsole but can’t find anyone reasonable enough on price in my 10.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Still pissed NDC cancelled my raptor pair.

Back
Top Bottom