Nike Greater Than Series (Cut/Run/Jump)

I don't know that I've seen these before.
Mitchell Robinson

1679147911811.png

I won a free pair of the black/orange GT Cut 2s in a raffle. I tried the launch color way (black/gray/red) but wasn't a huge fan of the traction.

Not sure what I'm gonna do with this free pair. Maybe just make them gym shoes.

I won a free pair of the black/orange GT Cut 2s in a raffle. I tried the launch color way (black/gray/red) but wasn't a huge fan of the traction.

Not sure what I'm gonna do with this free pair. Maybe just make them gym shoes.
Nothing wrong with free! Gym shoes or even just toss em on goat/sx for some extra cash.

Cut 2 felt good to me on initial try on this weekend at my local outlet.
Tempted to give them a ride.

Colorways are so dope

Cut 2 felt good to me on initial try on this weekend at my local outlet.
Tempted to give them a ride.

Colorways are so dope
They’re not a bad shoe by any means it’s just the 1s we’re amazing. Biggest drawbacks to me were feeling higher off the ground and lockdown. But maybe those both improve as I wear them more.

The one thing they did improve on compared to the 1s was getting rid of the plastic along the pinky toe that chewed mine up when I was breaking them in.

They’re not a bad shoe by any means it’s just the 1s we’re amazing. Biggest drawbacks to me were feeling higher off the ground and lockdown. But maybe those both improve as I wear them more.

The one thing they did improve on compared to the 1s was getting rid of the plastic along the pinky toe that chewed mine up when I was breaking them in.
they also improve on those sticky insole by putting a textile/cloth over it.

Back
Top Bottom