Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

These Griffeys did a great job at staying under the radar. We havelittle info about these, but we’re assuming they will drop sometime in2010. The Air Griffey Max 1 made its return this year, and looks as ifthe releases will continue in 2010. The neutral grey/orion blue lookslovely on the Air Griffey Max 1. Once we get more info it will beposted, so stay tuned to TSG. In the meantime, check out more imagesafter the jump… Images courtesy of kinstor. -TSG

bfp2l0.jpg

53pfsg.jpg

33aaomc.jpg

7148d3.jpg

UPDATE---MORE PICS!
moz-screenshot-3.png
NikeGriffeyMax1greyteal07.jpg

*These will be a QS release!

This shoe is
pimp.gif
..Will be one of the few GRs that I'll actually payretail for....This is now my favorite Griffey colorway.

those are dope....would cop on sale but come on nike...please stop holding the emeralds back!

the heel swoosh should have been on the front and vice versa tho....that would have been extra nice!

that color blue is pretty close to "pool blue" maybe just a little darker/more vibrant, and when they did the "freshwater" griffeys, theydid am 95's too... hmmmmmm..... haha.

Too much gray, swoosh should have been white or the leather around the swoosh.

These are gonna be sitting

Not really feeling these too much. Maybe they look better in person. Nike should've just went with the emerald colorway
tired.gif

eeehhh, ill wait till these go onsale, why cant they make more intricate colors...sumthin waaay different, im satrting to look at nike different now, i cantwait till they let us ID the whole library

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Too much gray, swoosh should have been white or the leather around the swoosh.

These are gonna be sitting

exactly what I was thinking. They seem more of a womans colorway to me.

piff indeed! i haven't even worn my black and reds yet. I like these ALOT more. I'm a sucker for grey/gray

Back
Top Bottom