Nike Halloween Court Force Pack

Halloween is still over a month away but heres a gear up to Nikes customary tribute to the world of ghouls and goblins. This Court Force Pack features the conventional Halloween colors black, orange and yellow. Some interesting aspects that brings flash to the shoes include the use of pebble print and snakeskin panels. Although not seen, the lining includes references to bats and skulls. Look for a drop in the near feature.

6fjl6ap.jpg

662w6tl.jpg

the lo's look nice....but im passing let the hypebeast have'em!
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Those dont look haloween at all. Omg i ahte how court force tyrna copy dunks and air forces so much it makes no sense. Nike tryna make alot of money off of all these theme shoes

No... That is wack
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

without the patent leather and the pebble print, the lows would be pretty hot- would cop if they dropped like this:

4kcnh5f.jpg
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I for one enjoy the court forces..however not these...i don't see how that print has any thing to do with Halloween??? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

this ones alright. easy pass for me.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

ehh.... easy pass for me as well.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

No thank you, Nike
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

every "holiday" does not need a shoe

if they just have to do holiday shoes, can they please go outside of doing them in played colorways? Halloween = black and orange...we get it! try something else now.
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

Damn those are hot trash....come on Nike. :smh:
smh.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

I wish Nike had use the same color scheme on other shoes like AF1s, Dunk His, AM1s, AM90s etc, definitely not on the Court Forces...........

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Email Me ]  [eBay Store ]  [ eBay Auctions ]  [eBay Feedbacks ]  [AIM ]

For Sell: AM90 Sunrise US7-13 | Dunk Hi SB Bruts US7-12 | Dunk Low SB Coral Snake US8.5-12

AM1 U BREATHE 3M HOLD TIGHT US7-10 & 11 | AM1 Sunrise US7-12 | WMNS AF1 INVISIBLE WOMAN US8-8.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back
Top Bottom