Nike Hyper Elite college basketball uniforms

Those are nice, I got one from a friend who plays @ uconn. They are much better than the older ones IMO.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Nice find and im not complaining in anyway but would this be consider S.O.D uni's?

Yeah I thought these were an extension of the SOD style.

Originally Posted by JaORiDArN

Those are nice, I got one from a friend who plays @ uconn. They are much better than the older ones IMO.

The shorts im guessing.

Does this mean Nike will be offering the College Hypers on ID now? Or is that false advertising?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Nice find and im not complaining in anyway but would this be consider S.O.D uni's?
I don't think so.  These fit differently and are being marketed under a different name, but I could be completely wrong.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Does this mean Nike will be offering the College Hypers on ID now? Or is that false advertising?
I hoped so, but no luck so far.

Talked to a Nike rep yesterday and it looks like the Syracuse HyperElite jersey will be available for other teams to get. It's in the new Holiday '10 catalog. You can look at the other stuff on www.niketeam.com and go to catalogs. All their new jersey options and some pics of the new Hyperdunks are in there.

No. Totally different fit. The shorts are nothing like the SODs having tried them on.

Dang... I know Illinois isn't an elite program... but I wish they were included on this.

But wouldnt hyper elite uni's be considered as a type of SOD since they are personalized school uni's, the whole point of SOD's?? Unless we are catagorizing hyper elite uni's as there only style.

Duke has had the graphics forever. They never really went as baggy with their stuff as everybody else did. I swear Arizona had the baggiest damn shorts in college basketball.

I saw these in person at HoH and Ntown on Sat. The shorts look ridiculously nice. Ultra light with this two layer side panel with the outer layer having vent holes. If you are into soccer jerseys, thats the kind of light weight we talkin bout here. I can only imagine what the game shorts would be like. If they still got them this Sat I'll have to get a Texas one.

Only way I'll believe you is if you send some Game Issued shorts my way
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by joekamel

Dang... I know Illinois isn't an elite program... but I wish they were included on this.

I miss the '05 jerseys they wore. The jerseys now just look terrible. #FireBruceWeber

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I miss the '05 jerseys they wore. The jerseys now just look terrible. #FireBruceWeber
The 05 and the 89 jerseys are my favorite college uni's ever.
Anyway, I am pretty sure they are in the "Elite". I thought Elite was for teams who have been to the Final Four in the last 10 years. They were one of the originals to have the Elite design (the silver piping on the back shoulder area of their uni's was their "Elite" style). I believe they originally broke those out in an ACC/B10 challenge game in Dee Brown's senior year. My guess is you will see their uni's updated to the new Elite style for next season as the silver piping is fazed out.

Originally Posted by hoops4hire

Talked to a Nike rep yesterday and it looks like the Syracuse HyperElite jersey will be available for other teams to get. It's in the new Holiday '10 catalog. You can look at the other stuff on www.niketeam.com and go to catalogs. All their new jersey options and some pics of the new Hyperdunks are in there.

This is truth, my AAU team just got new jerseys and they're the new HyperElite style. They're so nice though, I love them. Still tight fit like the SOD, but the material is even nicer imo. Plus the mesh on the back is really nice. Only thing that stinks is we can't get the pattern like Duke/MSU/Zaga/others have because thats a custom pattern for college teams only. I'll throw up some pics of our jerseys when I get the chance.  

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

The 05 and the 89 jerseys are my favorite college uni's ever.
Anyway, I am pretty sure they are in the "Elite". I thought Elite was for teams who have been to the Final Four in the last 10 years. They were one of the originals to have the Elite design (the silver piping on the back shoulder area of their uni's was their "Elite" style). I believe they originally broke those out in an ACC/B10 challenge game in Dee Brown's senior year. My guess is you will see their uni's updated to the new Elite style for next season as the silver piping is fazed out.

Yeah the '89 and '05 uniforms were sweet. Even more so for the sentimental value from those great seasons. I still havent been able to get myself to watch the '05 final.And you're right. Illinois is Nike Elite. Just not a hot enough program right now where Nike would have set them up with these new styles mid season like they did for these teams.I'm really curious to see how they will look next year. I like the clean simple looks they did for MSU, KY, and TX. The school specific designs on the back are sweet. I would hope for the Chief head dress logo on the back, but not sure if that would break the no Chief rule.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

^^ joekamel- Where at man?

Niketown had MSU home jersey and shorts. Cant remember if they had one other school and the green away.HoH had MSU, TX burnt orange away, and and KY white home.

Back
Top Bottom