Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Wait till it gets to 99%, lift one foot off the charger, put it back on it. Try that on each shoe till it's 100%
I'll try that but they weren't charging at the time. Software update was at 99% then it stops and says it's unable to update. But that's a quirky workaround to update the software.

I wonder if I should even update it until they get that bug fixed for android.
They never will. Not for android.
Bug been around too long. The update is only necessary for the light blinking, switching n $#@&. Your kicks still sync, charge, light up and all that.
Fr fr, is this a good investment? Nah!

Thanks for the feedback. I agree. I don't want too much extra length, but yeah, if it's too snug the auto lacing won't do anything, which would be lame. Ideally I cop a 10.5 and 11 on Nike and try both out. If only one of those sizes pops up though, I may give it a try. Should have pulled the trigger on the 11 this morning....crap.
I would go a full size up if you have normal width feet. They are super tight. Plus if you want to use the lacing system, give yourself some room to step in and have it tighten. TTS or even half size up, it is super tight so you won't really be able to tighten down to 100% tightness without being very uncomfortable.

I would go a full size up if you have normal width feet. They are super tight. Plus if you want to use the lacing system, give yourself some room to step in and have it tighten. TTS or even half size up, it is super tight so you won't really be able to tighten down to 100% tightness without being very uncomfortable.
I agree 100%.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; makes sense! Ultimately, when almost all sizes restocked early this week except for my TTS 10.5, I carted an 11 but hesitated. Then a day or two ago most stock disappeared.

I'm still conflicted whether to get them if an appropriate size pops up. Reviews are so mixed with a ton of people saying half to a full size up, while others saying TTS was fine. Even more so, I'm really trying to control purchases as my stacks are getting out of control. Then there's the reports of the motor going bad. Given I wouldn't wear them regularly, I'd hate to pull them out and have them not work with no way to swap out. Could probably get a refund from Nike within 2 years only. Then I've gotta worry about them being charged. I'm like...WTH...who needs this headache given the stacks of shoes I'm dying to wear when we can get back into offices.

I love the way the 2.0 in the mag colorway looks; it's so freak'n iconic, however, I don't think it's worth all of this hassle even assuming I can get the right size.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts; makes sense! Ultimately, when almost all sizes restocked early this week except for my TTS 10.5, I carted an 11 but hesitated. Then a day or two ago most stock disappeared.

I'm still conflicted whether to get them if an appropriate size pops up. Reviews are so mixed with a ton of people saying half to a full size up, while others saying TTS was fine. Even more so, I'm really trying to control purchases as my stacks are getting out of control. Then there's the reports of the motor going bad. Given I wouldn't wear them regularly, I'd hate to pull them out and have them not work with no way to swap out. Could probably get a refund from Nike within 2 years only. Then I've gotta worry about them being charged. I'm like...WTH...who needs this headache given the stacks of shoes I'm dying to wear when we can get back into offices.

I love the way the 2.0 in the mag colorway looks; it's so freak'n iconic, however, I don't think it's worth all of this hassle even assuming I can get the right size.
I don’t know what Nike does with returns, but I just sent back two brand new size 10.5’s to Nike as they were to tight. I tried them on and knew I needed size 11. I should clarify, they were the MAG color way.

Last edited:
In a shocking turn of events, Nike sent me an extra one lol

Attachments

• 7AF10E63-870A-48B3-9FCD-6BF189F70F57.jpeg
    7AF10E63-870A-48B3-9FCD-6BF189F70F57.jpeg
    270.6 KB · Views: 760

Yeah at the end of the day its not a must have, unless you are a really big fan of Back to the Future and the history of Tinker/Nike's quest to have self lacing shoes. They are definitely too expensive at retail, I got them when they were discounted for the holidays so they were within tolerable pricing for me. The motor going bad is definitely within the realm of possibility, but if you can get it from somewhere with free returns like Nike (or Footlocker, I believe they let you do in store), it would be worth trying out to see the fit at low/no risk.

When I went TTS, it was really hard to get the foot in, and then when I tightened down to 100%, it was like total clamp down on your foot. Honestly, maybe narrow footers can do TTS, or if you are going to actually use them to hoop competitively and you really like a tight fit for traction/control, that would be the only case I could see you going TTS in these. Maybe if you see it in 11.5 with free returns go for it, and then you can see if you really like it. If not, just return no loss. Good luck!

Yeah at the end of the day its not a must have, unless you are a really big fan of Back to the Future and the history of Tinker/Nike's quest to have self lacing shoes. They are definitely too expensive at retail, I got them when they were discounted for the holidays so they were within tolerable pricing for me. The motor going bad is definitely within the realm of possibility, but if you can get it from somewhere with free returns like Nike (or Footlocker, I believe they let you do in store), it would be worth trying out to see the fit at low/no risk.

When I went TTS, it was really hard to get the foot in, and then when I tightened down to 100%, it was like total clamp down on your foot. Honestly, maybe narrow footers can do TTS, or if you are going to actually use them to hoop competitively and you really like a tight fit for traction/control, that would be the only case I could see you going TTS in these. Maybe if you see it in 11.5 with free returns go for it, and then you can see if you really like it. If not, just return no loss. Good luck!

I agree. I have a 20% off coupon I can apply, and that day I was going to pull the trigger on an 11, within a hour every size in that middle range sold out. Maybe a reseller hit on all of those sizes. I am a BTTF fan and Tinker, which is what's driving me to this, but the long term durability concerns me. I already stress about my collection rotting with little opportunity to go outside and wear everything.... Anyway, I'd only consider buying from Nike, and that ship has sailed....

Just gimme something that I can daily wear - some solid adapt huarache cws or a huarache 2.0 would be nice. Still the most everyday friendly adapt silhouette.

so a lot of people size up bc they can’t get their foot in the shoe 🤣🤣🤣

True for me with the BB 1.0 but not Huaraches... Sold those BB’s too... too long but I got my damn foot in... 😂😂😂

Rache still my fav. Need a triple black... but not with a damn aqua/contrasting splash of color @ Nike... old fashioned triple black. 🙏🏽

Huaraches look like you would go tts because of the thin materials, yeah? Was thinking about trying them out but prices are still up there.

..but quick psa to literally wear your shoes.
They break if you don't...
/can't believe that even makes sense...

Last edited:
Sorry to beat a dead horse because I know it’s been asked, but how’s the sizing on these? TTS or half size up? Thanks in advance

1612234814649.jpeg

Love my 1.0s - a rare SNKRS W - but for like a year, I never really wore them because the left shoe would never connect. Then I finally watched a YouTube video to figure it out because the instructions from Nike weren’t that great. I prefer the sleekness of the OG over the 2.0.

9C48BCD8-A1AE-4224-ACC7-01D08B050323.jpeg
48164CEF-BF6B-424C-8CEC-EE012D971F6F.jpeg
138591E6-62D0-4C71-83FB-F842A55CD1C0.jpeg A84867D4-7AE7-4F76-8161-97E3A97190D7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom