Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

i wonder how fast these move at FC 
nerd.gif

It says Nike ATL is getting them but I'm assuming this is the release itself lol, no appointments or anything?

Double L

People with 6 or 120 entries, you just have a ton of accounts. I'd just be worried I'd get a W and have them deny it due to some account issue. Oh well. I know I could buy from a reseller, and just cover the shoe + tax + about 400-500 for a flight, but there is just something I don't like about paying a reseller.

Finally hit!!! 2 LA entries with L's then signed up my sister and bro in Law in Vegas and she hit on the black pair, man im stoked. Now if it was only a size 14. Anyone know if size 14 was available on other markets for this raffle?

Double L

People with 6 or 120 entries, you just have a ton of accounts. I'd just be worried I'd get a W and have them deny it due to some account issue. Oh well. I know I could buy from a reseller, and just cover the shoe + tax + about 400-500 for a flight, but there is just something I don't like about paying a reseller.

I only put in 1 entry per colorway.

Looks like the asks for 10.5 are about 1600 on Stockx, just too much. Crazy. Congrats on those who got a W, hope you wear them.

Congrats to the people who won. Do people think Nike is rolling out with more production numbers or held out enough to accumulate a bigger stock? Seems like a lot of people "winning" now (no offense to the winners). Or are the production/quantities STILL as limited as other may argue? Any thoughts? 

Congrats to the people who won. Do people think Nike is rolling out with more production numbers or held out enough to accumulate a bigger stock? Seems like a lot of people "winning" now (no offense to the winners). Or are the production/quantities STILL as limited as other may argue? Any thoughts? 
The initial price is high. The hype of this versus KAWS isn't as high. I'd say they are definitely limited still.

Back
Top Bottom