Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

There are adapters you can get for EU to US plugs aren’t they?

Honestly not sure how the non-US versions work and compare. Best to ask Nike direct. Per my pickup post, my Personal is very much a Collection display item.

20190615_192238.jpg

Honestly not sure how the non-US versions work and compare. Best to ask Nike direct. Per my pickup post, my Personal is very much a Collection display item.
To use UK/EU versions you can use a standard travel adapter, to use US in UK/EU you'd need a step-down converter so as not to fry the charging pad.

Do these things really loosen up, I picked up the mag colourway in my normal size (UK11/US12) and just from trying it on it’s killing my pinky toe

Welp guess I won’t own the Mag colorway :lol:

Prices went up $250 overnight

I haven't been watching these specifically but it seems like a ton of shoes have jumped up over the last few days. Travis AJ1s went up hundreds over the last couple days too. Kind of odd

I haven't been watching these specifically but it seems like a ton of shoes have jumped up over the last few days. Travis AJ1s went up hundreds over the last couple days too. Kind of odd

A bunch of people have noticed that too with Yeezys, as well as the small sizes on the LA to Chis. Someone is definitely manipulating the shoe market as a whole, and considering how its such a wide net I’m betting on either StockX or one very wealthy person

I “lucked up” I guess and my offer of $545 was accepted late Friday night. Luckily I had GOAT credit that cushioned the blow significantly. I may unload my 1.0s now that I have these. I barely wear them.

I “lucked up” I guess and my offer of $545 was accepted late Friday night. Luckily I had GOAT credit that cushioned the blow significantly. I may unload my 1.0s now that I have these. I barely wear them.
What sz?

Size 9.

I received them Friday and finally got to take them out of the box. This shoe is leaps and bounds better than the 1.0s. From comfort to usability. No surprise really. The colorway is much nicer in person. They could have made the upper all grey though. Still nice nonetheless. The app is cool. The GITD material on the bottom is much more responsive than the McFly Hyperdunks, which was my only concern really. Autolace + MAG colorway + GITD soles = happy SlamShut. My only complaint is that the box is a pain to take the shoes and charging platform out of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom