Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

557FE807-7505-4CBA-84D7-9E0BBE644625.jpeg

Huarache Adapt

I’ve been saying all along they should have made it where you can do It from an Apple Watch. They better roll that out to ALL hyperadapts

Agreed they look cool, but I thought the first causal iteration would be $250-$275. Is the Adapt tech even that great or warrant a mandatory $350 price tag? :nerd:

Question guys: Haven't been in the thread for a minute or since I sold off my BB's. Just never could get into wearing a shoe that didn't quite fit me right.

But these Prestos have caught my eye. My question is, did they ever update the shoes to allow the lights to stay on for extended periods of time? Or is that going to be implemented in the Prestos?

Question guys: Haven't been in the thread for a minute or since I sold off my BB's. Just never could get into wearing a shoe that didn't quite fit me right.

But these Prestos have caught my eye. My question is, did they ever update the shoes to allow the lights to stay on for extended periods of time? Or is that going to be implemented in the Prestos?
I would imagine that probably won’t be the case or the battery would drain pretty quick

THIS. I’m interested in trying out the tech. I also wonder what model they would incorporate it in...probably the Pegasus.
The Pegasus is definitely the one I would try it on as it is the most versatile. Maybe we get a brand new model but that’s unlikely I would think

Feelin these joints like crazy b....both colorways are sick....hopefully they make alot of em to go around even tho that three fiddy is dumb steep ....i would see work some OT for these tho

Imagine if they make em with a React midsole...:wow::smokin

Feelin these joints like crazy b....both colorways are sick....hopefully they make alot of em to go around even tho that three fiddy is dumb steep ....i would see work some OT for these tho

Imagine if they make em with a React midsole...:wow::smokin
Missed opportunity if they didn’t use react...

Back
Top Bottom