Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

the page still looks the same :lol:
gonna try to get these from Ebay, goat or stockx

Why the hell are all these UK sites getting them. I had no idea FP got em... smh

Yet we only got em on SNKRs and Nike stores for the US :angry:

Reactions: ARK
30618EFB-84A4-4354-BB26-87D9E6664444.jpeg

Help...

My pairs came in today... Amazing fit at TTS. I’m a wide 12-12.5, grabbed these in a 12. Tried on with thin style stance socks.

If you purchased BB’s and got these, expect a 100% better experience.

Ease of entry is phenomenal... none of that stand and press your foot in to get passed the ridiculous heel counter nonsense.

Comfort is top notch.

IMHO, Nike finally figured out how to apply the adapt tech to a great all around wearable sneaker. Bravo. Bravo. Bravo.

I want more. Highly suggested.

Last edited:
Seems like these were actually pretty limited...

I'm debating if I pull the trigger on resale for the yellows. They don't seem to bad rn but I just have a feeling they'll have a wider release in the US. All the shops overseas got em but only Nike SNKR app for the United States? Just seems odd to me.

I'm debating if I pull the trigger on resale for the yellows. They don't seem to bad rn but I just have a feeling they'll have a wider release in the US. All the shops overseas got em but only Nike SNKR app for the United States? Just seems odd to me.

It’s all hype, of course they’ll be a wider release. It’s more if you can wait :D

Wider release or a few more pairs will show up at a limited amount of high volume doors?

Wider release or a few more pairs will show up at a limited amount of high volume doors?

I would expect this to be the case. FTL got some BB’s so one would figure they would get these, too.

I know the feeling man, just be patient. Just be patient.
tenor.gif

I am watching as the prices drop on GOAT, I don't mind waiting a year for them. I don't wear my shoes the first year they come out anyways.

Back
Top Bottom