Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I know the feeling man, just be patient. Just be patient.
tenor.gif

I am watching as the prices drop on GOAT, I don't mind waiting a year for them. I don't wear my shoes the first year they come out anyways.

Yeah that and I don't see them jumping anytime soon! So if anything I can focus on retail releases and just monitor them in the event they somehow shoot up in price.

Seeing that the resale prices arent that bad on the huaraches, im thinking about grabbing a pair sometime soon. But then again, its still a lot for some shoes

Everytime I see an adapt BB, I always tell myself they suck. I think that just to make myself feel better because I can't afford them, Anyone else feel this way sometimes? lol

Everytime I see an adapt BB, I always tell myself they suck. I think that just to make myself feel better because I can't afford them, Anyone else feel this way sometimes? lol

So... what’s the consensus here regarding fit on the BB’s? I’m hearing both TTS and that they’re snug and to size up on YouTube. I’m gonna go for a pair and don’t wanna have to exchange.

EDIT: Here’s another question.... Anybody successfully made it through airport security wearing these? Haha. Being that I’m a musician that’s brought MI electronics through plenty of times, I’m sure it’d be ok.... but I still kinda wonder.

Last edited:
EDIT: Here’s another question.... Anybody successfully made it through airport security wearing these? Haha. Being that I’m a musician that’s brought MI electronics through plenty of times, I’m sure it’d be ok.... but I still kinda wonder.

i took these to the airport in june and here in the states they didnt give me no issues tsa pulled me a side to inspect them but apparently they are aware of the shoe and had training for it. Once i was in the DR they gave me a little hassle over it but once they saw it had lights they let me pass.

IMG_20191003_124534.jpg

SNS with the fast AF shipping! Really stoked I ended up getting both of these for retail despite taking an L on the SNKRs app.

& even if I took the L on the SNS restock I prob would consider buying now on either GOAT or StockX. Prices are not that much over retail. When I scooped the white from Nike LA Grove it came out to like 385ish. Maybe you guys can have luck getting a seller to sell at 415ish.

I doubt Nike would but I feel like a "Mag" inspired colorway would slap on this! At least it'd be better than that BB version (imo).

The dots on the tongue and snap-on heel are kind of killing the BB for me... Don’t think I’ll be touching it again.

Rache’s have stolen the show on adapt tech for now... Really want a triple black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom