Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Threw them on today.
3CAAE28A-5922-4E86-BFB8-8B7E75B5BA26.jpeg

Got around to finally giving this a try! LOVE them! The whole concept of auto lacing has fascinated me since watching Back to the Future II. Yeah sure these are nowhere close to what McFly had with the Nike Mag but I'll take it!

Def don't think this will be a shoe for everyone and don't expect this sort of tech to become the norm. I think this type of sneaker will forever be a niche product for the sneaker/tech enthusiast or an alternative to someone who may not have the luxury tying shoes.

I went TTS and they fit perfect. If you normally sizes up .5 you could get away with it without worrying to much (imo). If one size is cheaper than the other (in the aftermarket) I would just go with the cheaper size.

A big reason why I think either would work is because the lacing system on these really keep your foot locked in place (especially in the "run" mode).

That being said I am very very interested in more colorways for this model and hope Nike continues to create more lifestyle versions with this tech.

I also hope with future iterations they continue to bring down the price point... 220-250 price point would be ideal. I'm sure we as consumers are still paying that R&D tax on em.

Got around to finally giving this a try! LOVE them! The whole concept of auto lacing has fascinated me since watching Back to the Future II. Yeah sure these are nowhere close to what McFly had with the Nike Mag but I'll take it!

Def don't think this will be a shoe for everyone and don't expect this sort of tech to become the norm. I think this type of sneaker will forever be a niche product for the sneaker/tech enthusiast or an alternative to someone who may not have the luxury tying shoes.

I went TTS and they fit perfect. If you normally sizes up .5 you could get away with it without worrying to much (imo). If one size is cheaper than the other (in the aftermarket) I would just go with the cheaper size.

A big reason why I think either would work is because the lacing system on these really keep your foot locked in place (especially in the "run" mode).

That being said I am very very interested in more colorways for this model and hope Nike continues to create more lifestyle versions with this tech.

I also hope with future iterations they continue to bring down the price point... 220-250 price point would be ideal. I'm sure we as consumers are still paying that R&D tax on em.
220 will more than likely never be the norm since they are charging that $200 after tax for Jordans with average to below average materials. Remember they were charging $220 for the "premium" leather ones.

My BB multi just came in today. What a pos. Colors are super meh even in person, but more importantly the fit of these shoes is awful. I can’t half size up because I’m a size 13. I find it to be a shame that we can’t try these in regular stores.
Is Nike losing their shirt on return shipping?

I just wanna know what’s up with all of the Nikes I’ve tried lately being narrow AF. It wasn’t that way in the 90’s or early 00’s that I remember. It’s like we’re getting Chinese sizes, or something.

I’m really hoping they’ll restock the BB Mag or drop a Mag colorway or more new colorways of the Hurrache. I can’t get with that white/black. The yellow was ok, but not for me. There’s so much potential... Hoping to get a pair of Adapts for myself for Christmas. Looks like I may have to pay resale for a BB Mag. I dunno.

My BB multi just came in today. What a pos. Colors are super meh even in person, but more importantly the fit of these shoes is awful. I can’t half size up because I’m a size 13. I find it to be a shame that we can’t try these in regular stores.
Is Nike losing their shirt on return shipping?
Interesting. I also wear a 13 in everything Nike/Jordan, and found the fit to be very good and comfortable. Just goes to show, no two feet are the same even if ostensibly the same size.

For reference, as far as recent shoes go I found the fit on the LeBron 17 to be pretty good, while the 34 is somewhat tight in the forefoot.

Got Adapt BBs for my birthday. They were a ***** to put on initially but they're awesome after more use.

Has anyone had problems with connecting sneakers to the ADAPT app? is this topic already written somewhere?

I just wanna know what’s up with all of the Nikes I’ve tried lately being narrow AF. It wasn’t that way in the 90’s or early 00’s that I remember. It’s like we’re getting Chinese sizes, or something.

I’m really hoping they’ll restock the BB Mag or drop a Mag colorway or more new colorways of the Hurrache. I can’t get with that white/black. The yellow was ok, but not for me. There’s so much potential... Hoping to get a pair of Adapts for myself for Christmas. Looks like I may have to pay resale for a BB Mag. I dunno.
Yeah you on one, talking about you can't get with white/black. The most simple color combo to get with.
Has anyone had problems with connecting sneakers to the ADAPT app? is this topic already written somewhere?
Very early in the thread it was talked about many, many pages back.

Yeah you on one, talking about you can't get with white/black. The most simple color combo to get with.

I’m “on one”? What does that mean? You’re saying I’m wrong for not liking it? It’s a boring colorway. It looks like a Dad Shoe. To each their own though, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom