Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Screenshot_20200701_194020.jpg
Screenshot_20200701_194031.jpg
Screenshot_20200701_194044.jpg

Just scooped up the OG Black Adapt BB for 279.97. Definitely a much easier price to digest than the 350 I paid before.

Just scooped up the OG Black Adapt BB for 279.97. Definitely a much easier price to digest than the 350 I paid before.
Did you get the $75 off $150 offer from the Nike app? I got it this morning, so I ordered a second pair from the sale to take advantage of it and will return the first pair. (It's a $75 voucher for use on a future purchase after you spend $150. I had already bought the Adapts on sale, and felt like I might as well try to get the offer.)

Did you get the $75 off $150 offer from the Nike app? I got it this morning, so I ordered a second pair from the sale to take advantage of it and will return the first pair. (It's a $75 voucher for use on a future purchase after you spend $150. I had already bought the Adapts on sale, and felt like I might as well try to get the offer.)
No! How do I get that?

Got my Adapt BBS in from the Nike sale and I’m wondering if I’m missing something with the autolacing. It seems like there’s a long delay from the time I put the shoe on to the time it tightens. Like, I can sometimes put on both shoes and take five or six steps before either starts to tighten to my default setting. It seems much slower than the Hyperadapt. Is there some trick I’m missing here?

otherwise, I’m enjoying them and shot around in them for a bit. Was a little uncomfortable in the width at first, but they seem to be breaking in quickly. My only other complaint is that the Apple Watch controls only seem to work with the iPhone, and I don’t bring my phone with me when I play basketball.

Got my Adapt BBS in from the Nike sale and I’m wondering if I’m missing something with the autolacing. It seems like there’s a long delay from the time I put the shoe on to the time it tightens. Like, I can sometimes put on both shoes and take five or six steps before either starts to tighten to my default setting. It seems much slower than the Hyperadapt. Is there some trick I’m missing here?

otherwise, I’m enjoying them and shot around in them for a bit. Was a little uncomfortable in the width at first, but they seem to be breaking in quickly. My only other complaint is that the Apple Watch controls only seem to work with the iPhone, and I don’t bring my phone with me when I play basketball.

I didn't keep those, but when I tried them on they would tighten as soon as I put my weight down... granted I have some serious weight going on...:rofl:

Is that something I might fix by resetting the shoe? Or will I likely need to return them?

I would try the reset. Is it both shoes? It would be odd to have a hardware issue with sensors in both shoes.

Back
Top Bottom