Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

First adapts. These are pretty slick. Although I thought these tighten when you put them on. Did they only do those on earlier models?
20201024_100658.jpg

for those who have a pair of the adapt bb 1.0 and 2.0....does the 2.0 fit like the 1.0?...I went a whole size up on the 1.0 ftr

for those who have a pair of the adapt bb 1.0 and 2.0....does the 2.0 fit like the 1.0?...I went a whole size up on the 1.0 ftr
In my opinion, the 1.0 fits more snug. The 2.0 is very TTS for me. I tried a half size up on the 2.0 and it felt too big. I have narrow feet, by the way.

Just got the Mag 2.0's in but can't get them to pair with my phone. I can add the right shoe then when I add the left shoe I get a connection error. When I reset and add the left shoe, it works fine and I get the 'you're halfway there'. Then I add the right shoe and I get another 'you're halfway there' :lol:
By the way, resetting by Nike's description didn't work, I used the 9 button method described in this thread and that works fine.

they do, but i think you have to set the fit first on the app.

then when you loosen them and put them on again, they'll adjust to the last settings automatically.
Mine did the tightening without setting them up. Problem is that they already start tightening before my foot is entirely in there.
Still can't get the shoes to pair with my phone :smh:

Lol WHY

Nike quickly putting this on their lame tier of techs. I guess they need to try and slap it together with something else in hopes of making it sell. I wish they would just produce new silhouettes and keep it at that.

I could barely get my foot in my 8.5 2.0's because of the opening being constricted at the midfoot. When I do, the forefoot is so tight I don't even need to tighten the laces. Ordered a 9 also because I thought it'd be better but nope, just as hard to get on. Pretty disappointed, probably just going to return them.

Back
Top Bottom