Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I have 2 20% codes just waiting to be used and not one is usable on the hyperadapt. Frustrating.

I don’t think they’ll discount them. Doesn’t hurt to try though. Restock on all color ways makes me think that they’re just clearing out all the stock that remained maybe?

Reactions: ARK
Even if they di let me use one its still $600 for a shoe. Gulp.

I just got the cap and gown 11 this week and the katrina 3 comes out tomorrow too. I think I would rather have those then 1 Hyperadapt. Hope the 2.0 is cheaper.

I had a $20 coupon that expired today since May was my bday month. I went on chat and politely asked the guy if he could give me a 20% off code. Said he would try to look into it and take care of me. At first said the Hyper Adapts were excluded from discount. They were super nice and ended up making it work somehow. Still not sure if they are worth the $620 but figured I'd give them a try.

The idea of those off white customs are pretty sweet. Hmmm... wonder if the main material is customizable, paintable with angelus, etc.

damn i thought swoosh would come through for these lol. not yet.

They can’t move these at 720 + tax.

Just wait on it. I have a pair form the employee exclusive but I need a better size.

I’d assume they’ll let swoosh accounts rock after a few days.

Has anyone ordered hyperadapts in the last week and the boxes look all beat up? I ordered 2 pairs and there are scratches and dents all over the boxes. Looks like they beat the crap out of them in the warehouse-the shoes look great. I just think it’s BS paying $720 dollars you should get a nice looking box.

Has anyone ordered hyperadapts in the last week and the boxes look all beat up? I ordered 2 pairs and there are scratches and dents all over the boxes. Looks like they beat the crap out of them in the warehouse-the shoes look great. I just think it’s BS paying $720 dollars you should get a nice looking box.
They use to be nice lookin. But they've been sitting in a warehouse somewhere for at least a year.

Im in for a pair of the black 1.0 at an event here in Australia next week. Aparently the booking slit is an ‘experience’ so should be good.

Clean CW, simple and can be worn with anything. Pretty happy.

B196D240-9C0E-4181-9170-B8FE1445400F.jpeg

Attachments

• D19268FA-E81C-432C-ADD2-87FFBD04E8A9.jpeg
    D19268FA-E81C-432C-ADD2-87FFBD04E8A9.jpeg
    257.4 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom