Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

The shoe itself is actually decent looking, Im going to go for a pair on the wider release. However I am really curious as to which Nike sig athlete is going to be the first to add the auto lacing to their signature line. I'm assuming Bron or KD being the obvious front runners due to their price points. Seems like Nike is trying to keep Kyrie's and PG's MSRP closer to the $120 range.

Any idea about production #s for these. Is this gonna be a massiveish gr with the all foot sores getting them?

One video showed they come in this pretty giant cube box (unless that was promo packaging) where the shoes are already standing upright... so it makes me think any stores that get them would only have a few.

For those of you that are regretting about missing the pre-order, would you have order your size as if it’s true to size. I am reading that they are already snug and to order half a size or a size up if you really want to use the lacing system. I personally am glad that I missed the pre-order because I would have spent $350 on a shoe which might not fit or I won’t be able to take full advantage of the technology with the lacing.

For those of you that are regretting about missing the pre-order, would you have order your size as if it’s true to size. I am reading that they are already snug and to order half a size or a size up if you really want to use the lacing system. I personally am glad that I missed the pre-order because I would have spent $350 on a shoe which might not fit or I won’t be able to take full advantage of the technology with the lacing.
I ordered TTS. If it doesn’t fit, it’s unlikely another size would.

49635421_360409654741466_3831369838122431594_n.jpg

49590850_289478651766616_8551571706977666960_n.jpg

3FA82978-7833-485B-A5A8-85BCE95EABE9.jpeg
I regret not preordered a pair as well. I hope I can actually get a win on the SNKRS app

I think their will be plenty of them... read it in a couple articles

I would of ordered the wrong sz anyway... I’m going up a half size up!

Back
Top Bottom