Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Is this going to be a general release being that FL is getting them?

I don’t think they are going to be a general release with them still being on the SNKRS app. I just think there are more available but I’m sure a lot of bots will get them and resell them high. I should have preordered

Is this going to be a general release being that FL is getting them?

So is finishline but who knows with Nike. I think their will be plenty to go around... They want this tech in every performances based shoe/sport in near future. Nike can use all the feedback possible so “new tech” can keep improving... Pre Orders prob gave Nike a really good idea on how many to release.

If I don’t hit on initial drop, then will wait on a different CW.

Anybody having issues with their SNKRS App? First, it keeps unchecking the “Notify Me” on these shoes. Then today the shoes are not showing up in the “Upcoming” section. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I am still having the problem.

the unchecking happens to me from time to time, but as long as you are keeping track of what shoe is releasing you shouldn't have a problem accessing the purchase page on release day.

Just got my pre order in. Love the way these shoes look and tech. Glad I don’t have to worry.

It's more of a release and less of preorder with them scheduled shipped in a little over aweeks time.

Curious how they will fit, went for a 12 cause i know the last pairs were snug.

Back
Top Bottom