Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Yes mine still says preparing to ship

Copy. Did you pay for expedited shipping when you ordered or just standard? I did standard so hoping you did, too, and are still getting them that quick LOL. I know it's possible depending on what Nike is doing; I ordered a pair of sweatpants from NDC around 10 PM west coast time on Saturday night, and somehow they showed up to my office yesterday by like noon. I didn't pay for two-day shipping, so I have no idea how that happened.

PS: I thought FNL was supposed to get these as well? Or was it a different store? I don't see these listed on FNL's upcoming launches calendar.

Copy. Did you pay for expedited shipping when you ordered or just standard? I did standard so hoping you did, too, and are still getting them that quick LOL. I know it's possible depending on what Nike is doing; I ordered a pair of sweatpants from NDC around 10 PM west coast time on Saturday night, and somehow they showed up to my office yesterday by like noon. I didn't pay for two-day shipping, so I have no idea how that happened.

Nope and the state I live in doesn't have sales tax on shoes/clothing so that's nice as well

I think a lot of also has to do with where you live, I'm in Los Angeles, and their shipping method. For all the pre-orders I've gotten in...Kobe 1 "81", PG3 "NASA", and these they've all been sent via FedEx with a two day shipping time. Even though I never requested for them to come that quickly. When they send UPS it definitely takes long we for me.

This is hilarious, as the shipping confirms are coming in, dudes are listing and dumping these left and right on StockX. People listing them for $2 less than the previous guy trying to do the undercut and get rid of them immediately. I know I've talked about possibly selling mine, and I will if the prices and demand hit something I deem worth selling for, but it won't be to make $100 or less. I know, I know, this happens all the time. I've just never actually watched it unfold in real time as people get their tracking numbers LOL. Someone just listed them for $469. They're gonna make about $35 all said and done :rolleyes

Last edited:
I pre ordered on 2nd pre order, got FedEx notification will arrive this Thursday, didn't pay for any extra shipping, I'm in the Pacific Northwest.

Both my pairs shipped with the 14th as the delivery date . Might actually receive Tommorow since they are in Dallas already and I’m 4 hours away .

This is hilarious, as the shipping confirms are coming in, dudes are listing and dumping these left and right on StockX. People listing them for $2 less than the previous guy trying to do the undercut and get rid of them immediately. I know I've talked about possibly selling mine, and I will if the prices and demand hit something I deem worth selling for, but it won't be to make $100 or less. I know, I know, this happens all the time. I've just never actually watched it unfold in real time as people get their tracking numbers LOL. Someone just listed them for $469. They're gonna make about $35 all said and done :rolleyes
Definition of a brick lol.

2nd preorder and also got a delivery date of Thursday. The snow “storm” in WA settled down so hopefully it doesn’t get delayed.

Don’t know if this was mentioned before but I was watching some videos on the Puma iteration of their self-lacing shoes. Real salty that their app has an Apple Watch companion. Hope Nike does that soon as well.

Pair will be here for valentines day. Got me feelin' like...

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom