Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Did anyone elses order from NDC EU ship yet? Mine still says 'preparing to ship'. Nike better stop playing after losing my Air Max 720's in the mail smh

Nike: “You should get .5 size bigger than normal”

Also Nike: Doesn’t make a 12.5/13.5 etc etc
Theyre leaving so much money on the table by cutting half sizes out after 12. I got a sample 14.5 one time and it was glorious.

How do you pair on Android? Hopefully I don't need to upgrade phone

PS Adapt would be sick lol
20190218_182953.jpg

It doesn't do anything when phone is near the buttons (have Bluetooth on) and check for update takes forever and doesn't do anything. Using old LG V20 on Android 8.0 maybe why?

It doesn't do anything when phone is near the buttons (have Bluetooth on) and check for update takes forever and doesn't do anything. Using old LG V20 on Android 8.0 maybe why?

Nah, it should work with Android 8.0. Hover the back side of the phone over the buttons and move the phone up and down slowly to see if it'll catch it. That's what worked for me.

IG: @sgo8

Your dopest video yet! Love the news intro, music, visuals and the on-feet part. Not sure if you noticed it, but the drums of the music stops as your shoes were lacing up. Would've been awesome if you plugged in the sound of the motor running during that.

I also had this problem I just set the phone o the ground next to them and it worked

Order confirmed and you should be safe! No EU shipping here too :frown:
I hope you're right, but in my experience no order updates means something went wrong and no shipping updates means the package is lost. I'll contact customer service and see what's up.

Just had an interesting "glitch." Wore them again today for a couple hours, went home to my girl's place, took them off. A few hours later, drove back to my place wearing a different pair of shoes and had these on the floor of the car. Set them down on my floor and was being a dork sitting on my couch and fired up the app to play with the lights for a minute. Right shoe fired up immediately but left shoe wouldn't connect. After a minute I got up, picked it up, hit a button and nothing. No lights would come on, shoe seemed totally dead. Before I got to the point of getting out the manual, I held a button down, held both down, still nothing. Then 30 seconds later as I was pondering this, the lights came on and were pulsing as if they were on the charge pad. Pressing them again did nothing, they just kept slowly pulsing. Fired up the app again, suddenly it reconnected and everything went back to normal. Still functioning normally 30 minutes later. If it was just a weird one-off, no biggie. Quite strange, though. I hope this or things like this don't turn out to be common. If these become quirky with the functionality, they will quickly go from being epically cool to epically ****. I've worn them a combined 8-10 hours since I got them Thursday and this is the first issue I've had. It better stay that way or they're going back, as much as I love them. I have enough tech problems with all the devices that rule our lives these days, I will not tolerate my shoes becoming another :lol:

Just had an interesting "glitch." Wore them again today for a couple hours, went home to my girl's place, took them off. A few hours later, drove back to my place wearing a different pair of shoes and had these on the floor of the car. Set them down on my floor and was being a dork sitting on my couch and fired up the app to play with the lights for a minute. Right shoe fired up immediately but left shoe wouldn't connect. After a minute I got up, picked it up, hit a button and nothing. No lights would come on, shoe seemed totally dead. Before I got to the point of getting out the manual, I held a button down, held both down, still nothing. Then 30 seconds later as I was pondering this, the lights came on and were pulsing as if they were on the charge pad. Pressing them again did nothing, they just kept slowly pulsing. Fired up the app again, suddenly it reconnected and everything went back to normal. Still functioning normally 30 minutes later. If it was just a weird one-off, no biggie. Quite strange, though. I hope this or things like this don't turn out to be common. If these become quirky with the functionality, they will quickly go from being epically cool to epically ****. I've worn them a combined 8-10 hours since I got them Thursday and this is the first issue I've had. It better stay that way or they're going back, as much as I love them. I have enough tech problems with all the devices that rule our lives these days, I will not tolerate my shoes becoming another :lol:

Prob should return them

Back
Top Bottom