Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Hey guys...got my pair today from GOAT. Had a problem at first with pairing but I found a solution that worked for me on the reviews for the app. It looks like the instructions on the nike website are wrong.

So hold the two buttons until both lights turn red...release

Hold one button until the lights come on
While holding that button push the other button until the lights go green

The shoe will then reset itself

Worked for me. Good luck to the rest of you

Tested using a S9+ but only the right shoe paired. What do I have to do to get it to pair the left?
The left shoe’s button response still lags on me :smh: Gonna go on chat to see if they can apply my 15% code.

I turned these on today and paired just fine on first try on my Android device. Took me like 1 whole minute total from start to finish.

So glad I went TTS! These are so amazing...

Now I just need a hover board :pimp:

Right? These are DEFINITELY TTS. I tried telling cats that. Some wanted to argue vehemently. Unless you don't know your size (seemingly half of NT LOL) or have exceptionally wide feet, TTS is the way to go. They ARE tough to get on at first but once you get past that and start wearing them a couple of days, it's clearer than clear.

Right? These are DEFINITELY TTS. I tried telling cats that. Some wanted to argue vehemently. Unless you don't know your size (seemingly half of NT LOL) or have exceptionally wide feet, TTS is the way to go. They ARE tough to get on at first but once you get past that and start wearing them a couple of days, it's clearer than clear.

I can easily understand why Nike told ppl to go up a .5 size. I've tried on both sizes, TTS and .5 up. While the TTS pair fits perfectly length wise, its very tight around my foot where as the .5 up pair is the complete opposite. So if I wasn't super OCD about my shoe fitting flush, .5 would be highly recommended for ppl like me with wider feet. These are made for athletes, and a lot of athletes have multiple injuries to their ankles/feet that causes them to swell up during a game. Thus, going .5 up, makes all the sense in the world.

The sizing discussion has grown pretty lame... its evident that just like many shoes in the past, sizing just depends on too many variables for anyone here on NT to suggest that they are vehemently more accurate in their suggestion than anyone else. It's obvious TTS or .5 up fits most but not all. I just want another colorway, maybe an all white with gum bottom sole.

Oh, and I'll just leave this pic here...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A3BE3FDD-5D28-44D1-8285-754AE026DC2A.jpeg

The sizing discussion has grown pretty lame... its evident that just like many shoes in the past, sizing just depends on too many variables for anyone here on NT to suggest that they are vehemently more accurate in their suggestion than anyone else. It's obvious TTS or .5 up fits most but not all. I just want another colorway, maybe an all white with gum bottom sole.

Oh, and I'll just leave this pic here...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A3BE3FDD-5D28-44D1-8285-754AE026DC2A.jpeg

So we're just gonna leave out the part about how those shoes aren't lined up even remotely close? They're lined up by the outsole and not the heel, and the 720's air bag/outsole is massive. I agree the sizing talk has gotten old, but that's probably not the pic you wanna use to get your point across.

So we're just gonna leave out the part about how those shoes aren't lined up even remotely close? They're lined up by the outsole and not the heel, and the 720's air bag/outsole is massive. I agree the sizing talk has gotten old, but that's probably not the pic you wanna use to get your point across.

Yes, I'm just going to leave all that out... I think its clear enough being that they are an entire size apart.

Man an ALL WHITE pair. That would be NASTY, perhaps they can do a color for each team wearing the shoe. I know Tatum, Luka, Fox, and Kuz are wearing them.

App still not pairing and coincidentally sprained my knee in these last night (never been injured before)

you think Nike will let me return them slightly used?

Here’s a question that I haven’t seen answered. Can the app pair with 2 different pairs at the same time? So if I double up, will the app recognize that I’m wearing two different pair?

Haha for real! I wear a 11.5 in 720s and 11.5 in these... I would of been super pissed if I even went up a half size, let alone a whole “FULL SIZE”

Members be confusing the s*** out of people and prob themselves too w/ sizing info:wink:

I have came to the conclusion, that a lot of peeps don’t even know their true size...

TTS for normal feet and if you have super wide feet then go up a half sz!

Here’s a question that I haven’t seen answered. Can the app pair with 2 different pairs at the same time? So if I double up, will the app recognize that I’m wearing two different pair?
I can find out Monday, my father in law has a pair coming so I can try to sync up to his as well and see what it does

Cool gif.

I mean, if you don't understand that lining up 2 completely different shoes by the outsoles instead of the upper where your foot actually goes in will not give you an accurate size comparison, idk what to tell you. Especially with one that sticks out as far as that 720 sole.

I can easily understand why Nike told ppl to go up a .5 size. I've tried on both sizes, TTS and .5 up. While the TTS pair fits perfectly length wise, its very tight around my foot where as the .5 up pair is the complete opposite. So if I wasn't super OCD about my shoe fitting flush, .5 would be highly recommended for ppl like me with wider feet. These are made for athletes, and a lot of athletes have multiple injuries to their ankles/feet that causes them to swell up during a game. Thus, going .5 up, makes all the sense in the world.

Well I did say unless people have reasonably wide feet LOL.
I wasn't even meaning to start up the sizing debate again. Gwizzle just is the latest person to say what he said after getting the shoes on his feet and wearing them some. But it's all good.

Back
Top Bottom