Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Available in July

Yeah I'd cop just to play outdoors. The rubber is thicker than the 2017 models.

There's gonna be an upcoming sale this weekend at Nike Factory Stores if you were lucky to get a 25 off 50 or 50 off 100 discount card. You can probably get a 2016 low all the way down to 25 + tax if you just buy some socks to go along with it, or the 2016 FK to $55 + tax.

I'm a little late to the party but the non FK version of the Hyperdunk is a great basketball shoe. I have the FK versions also but I like the fit of the non FK version better.

Played in the lows for the first time (was able to cop from NFS for $35 after sales). Definitely a step below in traction from 2017 but waaaaayyy bouncier and better impact protection from the zoom air. Going from Zoom Air to REACT is definitely a downgrade.

How do I stop this hole from getting bigger? I’ve only played in these things about 6 times and holes are already developing on both shoes.
A296222B-D35D-4B29-BBD9-66C06580505A.jpeg

I was reading my old posts and figured I'd necro the **** out of this thread to give an update on those holes.

lkqgcc.jpg

These things are easily one of my all time favorite ball shoes and it's going to make me real sad in the near future when they're going to have to be shelved.

Back
Top Bottom