Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Available in July

^ looking good. I like the options so far but not the price or how it's laid out on mobile. Going to wait on performance reviews and whether we take gold before considering making one.

Good review and def will be copping, interested to see other opinions on sizing... .5 down for me would be 12.5 which is not easy to find

I'm a 12 in most nikes, and the 12 fit me fine. An 11 1/2 would be too small. 

Good review and def will be copping, interested to see other opinions on sizing... .5 down for me would be 12.5 which is not easy to find
I also drop to 12.5 for my hoop shoes, and these should be hard obtain, online of course :smile:

BLK/ GRY only at NikeLab in store locations. WHT/RED/Obsedian at Nike Lab as well, but I saw these at my local HOH this past weekend. I purchased both on eBay earlier. Olympic colorway this weekend.

What's up fellas. Check out your local HOH for the Oreo color way that was released at NikeLab stores. Apparently the launch locater messed up.

Anyone think of rocking the elites (specifically the oreos) casually?

I'd def like a pair for the courts, but these honestly look really stylish to me as well

Anyone think of rocking the elites (specifically the oreos) casually?

I'd def like a pair for the courts, but these honestly look really stylish to me as well
I typically don't rock too many modern bball shoes casually, but I do think the oreos would be a good look, especially as a low or with the collar folded down

I typically don't rock too many modern bball shoes casually, but I do think the oreos would be a good look, especially as a low or with the collar folded down

Exactly what I was thinking. That's why I was determined to get the Oreo

Will there be an elite model with solid rubber outsole? Transparant outsoles are hit and miss traction..

I went in to get the Crazylight Boosts today but I got these instead :frown:

View media item 2102742View media item 2102744
I was sold after trying them on. The toecap is glued but not as much as the Kobe 9-10. The midfoot up to the collar is real fflyknit and it wraps around your foot and ankle. It felt really good to me. There's only a slight compression. It feels more like a sock and the shoe as a whole feels like a low. I even pulled the collar up and it felt fine. I tried a size lower based on what Jarron said but I have wide feet and that didn't work lol. They actually fit snug at my regular size but the fly knit is accommodating.

The $200 price is crazy to me but I had gift cards that I finagled and saved up for the Crazylight lol. Ah well. I'm going to give these a run tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom