Nike Hyperdunk Canvas Pack (kixandthecity.com)

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Via: KixandtheCity.com

The Canvas Nike Hyperdunk comes in Yellow, Purple, Orange, and Blue.

colorblind_compare2.jpg

yellow? someone's colorblind.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Maze.. is that Yellow the same Material as the Hypermax Tennis Balls? Or just color?

I think its aiight.. and if it sells.. another good thing for Nike to push sells and milk that thing.

All we need now is the Full Zoom Hyper lol
the tennis ball hypermax is actaully true suede dyed yellow. the same suede nike used on the aj xviii.

Not really feeling them..... my mind is set on those tennis balls and mcflys...........

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

The question 'Why?' comes to mind...
agreed, lol.
doesn't Nike have research groups?

If you want to call EKINS a research "group" and most of them are about to see Pink Slips this week if they already haven't.

As a result of Nike making all the jobs cuts this week for their new Fiscal, others in the Oregon are feeling the pinch as Nike was their biggest customers. Ihave a few friends who got laid off this week that didn't work for Nike but their companies did work FOR Nike.

That purple looks gray... The blue is sexy... Would like to see in person...

I love canvas on shoes.

RockDeep wrote:

If you want to call EKINS a research "group" and most of them are about to see Pink Slips this week if they already haven't.

Quick ... someone tell Cody to get his app in!
grin.gif

big fan of the cactus, and i'm sure they'll succeed as long as they somewhat coincide with the release of the tennis ball hypermax's. we have shownthat we hyped the tennis ball release, so a similar gr alternative is a very smart move. i will most likely buy them.

I think I just jizzed in my pants lmao I like the reds they caught my eye pretty quick

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

RockDeep wrote:

Quick ... someone tell Cody to get his app in!
grin.gif

when a company is laying off 5% of the workforce..

i don't really think now is the time to try to get hired.

stop by nikebiz.com sometime.. there's way fewer job openings than normal.

Originally Posted by krey1231

I kinda like them, especially the Grey. For casual wear only, I'm guessing they would look nice with jeans.
i cant see myself wearing hyperdunks, leather or canvas w/ jeans period...just me though

Back
Top Bottom