Nike Hyperdunk is on NikeiD

I would design one..but i think my hyperdunk phase is over with..stickin to kobe IV's and lebron VI's..

Originally Posted by solealliance

i copped a pair off nikeid and they are ill
prove it?
nerd.gif

idk if its just me, but Nike is having an amazing year. Probably not the best for our pockets, but they have really been pushing some good stuff.

i wish we can create a pair where we can choose the insole as well... double stack zoom in hyperdunk!
smile.gif

out of the 183 CWs they have already, the colors they have available on iD wont make the difference. clear soles or not

people will act like its not that big a deal that they're on ID, and say they're gonna pass.... till they start seein the
pimp.gif
colorways people come up with....

I wanted to be done after picking up the midnight navy TAR HD's but I'll have to take a look at the options once they're live. $140 though, eh. It will be a tough decision since the damn things last 3-4 months only.

If you clicked on it, then didn't hit "OK" when it says it was unavailable, you could see on the bottom that...
-The left and right tongues can have different ID's
-Something about 5 different NCAA uppers
-3 Different materials? Not sure about that one
-Option for clear sole.

Once these come out it's a must for me.

Rumor was March, so maybe they'll be available in the next week or so.

If it's possible to make something like the forest green colorway with clear soles... I'm in.

for those who are complaining or whining about the price tag...all i have to say is just be happy they're available. i posted it once before in theofficial hd thread, but for those who missed it...

nike wasn't goin to release these via nikeid cause of the difficulty of the turn around time for the shoe. according to my contact, because of thestructure and materials, the shoes would take more time than normal iD's...and that is one of the reasons why the hd was not available in kids sizes.it'll be interesting to see what type of materials we will be able to choose in making an iD. i know a lot of ppl on here want the patent leather option.let's just hope that with that $140 price tag, it'll be available. to be honest, i just hope that they don't limit the colors of the midsole.i'm sure the colors for the mid panel where the flywire is will be limited to basic colors like the zkiv (ie wht, blk, navy, "cool grey").personally, i'd like to be able to create a pair close to odom's pe.

Back
Top Bottom