Nike Hyperdunk is on NikeiD

sick.gif
at the limited material selections for the HD

Originally Posted by shaqrules

thanks for the udate, but the color options are very limited and the graphic options are junk!!! there are also no patent or nubuck material option. kinda sucks...

true but transperant sole, Medial swoosh, graphics are all ok... may cop one but seems a bit unlikely
ohwell.gif

^^

No copy the link above and then you can save them to your locker. I tried to see if I could make the best of it.

Negative Ghostrider..

Poo Poo Options. Graphics don't justitfy the price. Color Clear soles are ok. Icey is much better.

This is the only simple colorway I like. The options suck. I wish the inner lining could be made you own color, and not have to match the base. More colors,and nubuck would be awesome too.

DAG. So much potential. Nike messed up with this 1. I just kne the color pallete and options were gonna be great for these. Especially with the good job theydid with the Jumpan Pro's on ID.
smh.gif
@ u NIKE!

man these are disappointing. I am actually having a hard time putting together a pair I like....

Horrible, how the heck are the only heel options white, black and metallic silver? Forget it, very disappointed in the options.

I would maybe cop these if I could get a UConn logo on there but it doesn't look like that's happening - Ithought there were rumors of some NCAA logos being available. Oh well, these are an easy pass.

On the other hand those kids who like loud colors and multi colors will have a field day making them look like they are fake creations....

Why is it so hard to see what Reebok does and just mimic it?

Just wow. Maybe they put up horrible options so people WONT Buy? Ya think?

My boys in Digital disappoint me. Retro Kid come on sir.....

wow this is terrible. i cant evem make one pair i like. i was trying to put together a gators colorway. the options are terrible. my search for the orange tbsin an 11.5 goes on...

^^haha Vin I just built that exact same shoe and am sitting at the order screen trying to decide if I want it bad enough to wait 4 weeks for it and spend 160bucks on it. Thats the closest to a Lakers colorway I could come up with. except my flywire is yellow.

^^both are pretty cool. I am just having a hard time with these being 140 with such limited options. Like both of your designs look great but would you pay 140for them if they were GR? Thats how I feel about everything I am coming up with.

Back
Top Bottom