Nike Hyperize – Derek Fisher “Homeâ€

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Via SneakerFiles.
[/font]

nike-hyperize-derek-fisher-home-away-pes-1.jpg

Even though he is no longer as good of a basketball playeras he once was, Derek Fisher is still an integral aspect of the L.A. Lakers.Thus, Nikehas decided to make two Nike Hyperize colorways for the Lakers'starting point guard. The first pair, dubbed as the "Home" PE, featuresa white base with purple and gold accents, whiile the "Away" pair hostsa black pair with similar purple and gold accents. Unfortunately, the"Derek Fisher PE" Nike Hyperizes will never make their way to retailersnear you, so just check out the pictures after the jump.

trans.gif

nike-hyperize-derek-fisher-home-away-pes-2.jpg

nike-hyperize-derek-fisher-home-away-pes-3.jpg

nike-hyperize-derek-fisher-home-away-pes-4.jpg

nike-hyperize-derek-fisher-home-away-pes-5.jpg

nike-hyperize-derek-fisher-home-away-pes-6.jpg

They may as well drop them at HoH. I regret not gettin' the Fish Power Max.

Originally Posted by Steve212

They may as well drop them at HoH. I regret not gettin' the Fish Power Max.

this.

Id def cop a pair....

Very nice. Think they would have been nicer with a black tounge so they were a darker tone but still good.

those two pairs are the worst of all the hyperize cw he has. imo, my home pe is a lot better than the one pictured above. i passed on both of those; the only other one that i want is the prpl pair that he only wore once (in a preseason game at the honda center)...i can't seem to get a hold of those. he has way too many colorways of the hyperize...but i guess that gives him choices...along w/ the zkv's he's worn this year. i thought he had a lot of powermax's!!! but i'm lucky enough to own all 5 pe's plus the 2 hypermax pe's...oh well...more money saved for me.

Back
Top Bottom