Nike Hyperlite - First Actual Clear Look - Pics

Originally Posted by CWK

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."

"Oh man shut your anorexic malnutrition tapeworm-having overdose on !%%@ Gregory Bahamian diet-drinking %#+ up. Leave me alone!"

25945503.jpg
nike-air-command-force-neon.jpg

What are the name of those shoes? Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

This specific instance of the use of Flywire doesn't look functional at all. I feel that the Flywire must meet the midsole in order to be functional.

thats exactly the first thing that came to my mind when i saw them...the hyperdunks were like that and so are the kobe iv's...so why would you put thatleather part there right before it meets the midsole???...the bottom part of your foot is what's sliding out or at least that's what the flywire issuppossed to prevent...maybe the finished product will be different...we willl have see for ourselves when the time comes

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

This specific instance of the use of Flywire doesn't look functional at all. I feel that the Flywire must meet the midsole in order to be functional.

thats exactly the first thing that came to my mind when i saw them...the hyperdunks were like that and so are the kobe iv's...so why would you put that leather part there right before it meets the midsole???...the bottom part of your foot is what's sliding out or at least that's what the flywire is suppossed to prevent...maybe the finished product will be different...we willl have see for ourselves when the time comes

I see what you mean but maybe the flywire runs under that leather part, kinda like bones with skin on it. We will just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by princelaparka

thats exactly the first thing that came to my mind when i saw them...the hyperdunks were like that and so are the kobe iv's...so why would you put that leather part there right before it meets the midsole???...the bottom part of your foot is what's sliding out or at least that's what the flywire is suppossed to prevent...maybe the finished product will be different...we willl have see for ourselves when the time comes

I see what you mean but maybe the flywire runs under that leather part, kinda like bones with skin on it. We will just have to wait and see.
But the whole point of Flywire is to eliminate the need for the (supposedly) heavier, weaker upper materials such as leather. It would beinefficient to have both the leather and Flywire when the Flywire is supposed to be the only thing there in the first place.

retr0sxual wrote:

retr0sxual wrote:

But the whole point of Flywire is to eliminate the need for the (supposedly) heavier, weaker upper materials such as leather. It would be inefficient to have both the leather and Flywire when the Flywire is supposed to be the only thing there in the first place.

You have a valid point but I was just offering a possible explanation, I see your point though it would be dumb to put Flywire under leather, kinda defeats thepurpose.

retr0sxual wrote:

retr0sxual wrote:

But the whole point of Flywire is to eliminate the need for the (supposedly) heavier, weaker upper materials such as leather. It would be inefficient to have both the leather and Flywire when the Flywire is supposed to be the only thing there in the first place.

You have a valid point but I was just offering a possible explanation, I see your point though it would be dumb to put Flywire under leather, kinda defeats the purpose.
laugh.gif
Yeah, I wasn't trying to "school" you or anything... I'm just kinda confused. It's more like a "Please, don'ttell me you put Flywire UNDER the leather, Nike. Please."

I think that would officially expose Flywire as the gimmick that it is. I wouldn't even be surprised. At least it looks cool on shoes, though.
laugh.gif

I really like this push for lighter ballin shoes. Its always nice to see technology entering into the game. These are light and I am sure a good game shoe butwe will see what the durability is like.

retr0sxual wrote:

retr0sxual wrote:

You have a valid point but I was just offering a possible explanation, I see your point though it would be dumb to put Flywire under leather, kinda defeats the purpose.
laugh.gif
Yeah, I wasn't trying to "school" you or anything... I'm just kinda confused. It's more like a "Please, don't tell me you put Flywire UNDER the leather, Nike. Please."

I think that would officially expose Flywire as the gimmick that it is. I wouldn't even be surprised. At least it looks cool on shoes, though.
laugh.gif

haha i really dont think that flywire is a gimmick...i really do feel alot more stable in them to be honest...but yeah if these are suppossed to be lighterthen the hyperdunks it would be hard to believe if it has more leather and less flywire...but only time will tell...i really hope it's a step up from thehyperdunks

Back
Top Bottom