Nike ID Football

anyone have a lead on when or if they are going to post more cleats for football on NikeID? all they have are Vapors... they nice n all but im a TE and need midcuts.. whats up with this?

cool thanks... the only thing that sucks is it takes like 3-4 weeks for them to get to you... thats half the semi-pro season... smh. thanks tho

Yo look.. what team you play for bruh? I actually had a LONG convo with E. Scott when he was the Design Director for Cleated and let him know Football could have business ALL year round from all the Different Minor League and Semi Pro Football Teams across the states.

I told him we played year round depending where you were from and there are over 500 Teams easy who would LOVE someone to cater to THEM via Cleats OR NikeID for Team Designs. I designed some for my old Team the Monarchs and those dudes ate them up.

They are def. missing out on a LARGE segment of the buying population. Brotha's like to look good out there... UA missed the boat as well.

Exactly there is no offseason!....There always some team playing or somebody training that wants fresh cleats. I wish new Nike cleats came out in March every year but instead they jam them all into late summer.

Back
Top Bottom