Nike iD Studio Premium Summer 09 Options - Air Max 90 - Dunk - Cortez

From Freshness

Nike iD Studios will refresh with new options starting tomorrow and the following options will be exclusive to Nike iD Studios only but may hit nikeid.com atsome point down the line.

Here are the new options:

l1120953.jpg

l1120955.jpg

l1120952.jpg

l1120954.jpg

Nike iD Studio Air Max 90 Premium - Summer09 Options

l1120983.jpg

l1120981.jpg

l1120989.jpg

l1120991.jpg

l1120978.jpg

More photos>>

Nike iD Cortez Premium - Summer 2009 Edition

nike-id-premium-cortez-summer-2009-12.jpg

nike-id-premium-cortez-summer-2009-03.jpg

nike-id-premium-cortez-summer-2009-01.jpg

More photos >>

--

Nike iD Studio Dunk Low Premium - Summer 2009 Options

nike-id-dunk-lo-premium-summer-2009-05.jpg

nike-id-dunk-lo-premium-summer-2009-06.jpg

nike-id-dunk-lo-premium-summer-2009-07.jpg

More photos >>

--

Nike iD Studio Dunk High Premium - Summer 2009 Options

nike-id-dunk-hi-premium-summer-2009-05.jpg

nike-id-dunk-hi-premium-summer-2009-01.jpg

nike-id-dunk-hi-premium-summer-2009-11.jpg

nike-id-dunk-hi-premium-summer-2009-13.jpg

More photos > >

Im gonna have to break down and do some id's with those 90's on there. Them blue cortez are kinda sweet too with that mettalic patent and that"dress leather" looks oh so buttery.
pimp.gif

^ Unfortunately, these are Studio only options for now but who knows they may hit nikeid.com at some point.

Meh, whatever.

These "premium" materials will only jack the price up even further if they do eventually drop online.

Nike still won't get any of my money unless they bring back the original options.

the materials are decent but the colorways they made are
sick.gif

who does nike have making the sample id colorways?

Am90's look like they can be something serious...may have to give them a peek...would have preferred an am1 instead of a dunk

still wack....why wouldn't they include mesh for the "summer" options? who wants to rock all leather AM's in the heat?

and change the colorblocking already....i'm tired of the mudguard being the same color as the eyestays

mad.gif
x
tired.gif
x
smh.gif
x
sick.gif
x
indifferent.gif

The suede options look nice, but that's it. I wish they would bring back the Air Max 1 back to Nike ID.

some nice new options. hope they pop up online eventually. better than what's up there now...

yeah, without denim toebox and patent leather or whatever crap they offered last time they were up. every time I see one of those am87 iD's with the mesh Iget mad. I remember when they were up, they were only $90 or so and I think you could even use discount codes. I slept hard on those.

see all this only reminds me of when nike ID allowed you to make the infrareds back in the day....that was when 150 for a pair of AM 90's was consideredsteep....

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Meh, whatever.

These "premium" materials will only jack the price up even further if they do eventually drop online.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nike still won't get any of my money unless they bring back the original options.[/color]
QFT

............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,............
.........................,/...............................................":, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}...........
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

yea, I see them up but when I try to add to my cart it just resets... I'm guessing these will be up eventually though. I will spend my $ here way before Ido on JB, plus I can always return em

^ customer service said 24-48 hours, last night, they would fix the problem and have them available to order.

These options are great, you guys who think not. . . .just dont know how to use them.

Sorry.

And nike doesnt try to make a nice shoe when they are sampling these, they put as many materials and colors on one shoe as possible - so people can see all thedifferent colors/materials.

Back
Top Bottom