Nike Is Slick... Air Yeezy KnockOffs???

actually im lookin to cop .. these r nice
pimp.gif
the more i look at it the more i want it

This is the style now for some cats with the skinny jean look. Im a low top type a fella though

men i seen this shoes @ the mall i thought they where the yeezy till i noticed that they not i was blown

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

You buggin.
Pretty much.

QFT
RT1s > Yeezys

OP is either Hypebeast Status or just getting into kicks....
Either way that colorway in particular will be mine by the end of the yr. (there not going anywhere soon) but its gonna have to wait.

And when u really look at them there isn't anything similar besides being Hi-Tops.
The Sole is different, the outlines are different, but on first site I can semi-sorta see how someone might mistake them.

to all the people saying im late... i walk thru stores every day... for me to stop and really look at sumthing it has to catch my eyes.... theses have NEVERCAUGHT MY EYES... i seen a employee is holding them and i was like *@#???? and walked up to him and took a look at them.... its just funny to me that thesesstart releasing around the yeezys... and it DOES HAVE THE SAME TOUNGE AND HI TOP... it was like a deja vu thats all.... sorry to all for my lateness!!

Knock off I would say no but nike knows that with the price and the fact that they are so limited that many will miss out. So its part of there strategy tooffer something for every price range and something remotely similar doesn't hurt either.

They look nothing like the Yeezy

And the Yeezy isn't an original sneaker for it to copy.

Back
Top Bottom