Nike Is Slick... Air Yeezy KnockOffs???

(SORRY ADMINS IDK IF THIS BELONGS HERE EXCUSE MY IGNORENCE)... These just released today at HOH... idk the name but is it juss me or does it have the SAMEHI TOP AND TOUNGE AS THE AIR YEEZYS... and they look REALLY SIMILAR... SMH @ NIKE... YA THINK YA REALLY SLICK
mad.gif
.... AND THE PRICE TAG WAS $95
mad.gif
!!!!! SO NIKE IS TELLING US if they take off the strap and the "Y" lockand print they only equal $95 cash
indifferent.gif
?? im disapointed... i cantfront... i like them but wouldnt cop juss cuz $!%!+$ would think i got fake yeezys lmaooooo
roll.gif
...... WUT DO YA THINK??? AM I BUGGING
frown.gif
???
4a7265d1a0757a019691a35fa1088be50f866ca6.pjpg
a4f26db1f57a7a4594c17c51b229c71cfa9cf4b1.pjpg
5db36c2c1b2d7952a98f9f02110051faf2c71817.pjpg
6c5167127ba49d1c52dbec4089e304be9d2cfd21.pjpg
61e26431e5779a1694d1635ecfa30819f29fc65f.pjpg
fff26d51fe7daaf695c18a5a688a43b25c300fa8.pjpg

http://blog.soleblvd.com/nike-rt-1-high-the-un-yeezy/

You're not bugging, there's some definite similarities. I'm sure they'd say lesser materials and quality and blahhh............. Fact is,they're pretty similar in overall shape, but then again true hightops in general are coming back around.

But this is not really anything new for Nike, as far as taking styling cues from the high-tier products and incorporating them into other shoes. Look at howmany shoes in the mid 90s had the "bug-eyes" like the Zoom Flight 95s and had the white swoop on the side like the Max Penny 1s.

i really dont understand how you mistaken these for yeezys. i know they look similar, but cmon the first thing you should have notice that there is no 3smidsole or a strap lol
laugh.gif
but they r nice, my brother got these and they really remind me of some sort of mcflys. you should be proud of these shoes they look nice
pimp.gif

This is the second colorway LOL. youre a little late bro.

search NIKE RT1.

IMO they LOOK cheap. dunk midsole... crappy inner print.

I MEAN ISNT IT WEIRD THEY COME OUT AROUND THE SAME TIME AS THE YEEZYS??? THERE HAS TO B SUMTHING THERE... NIKE BEING LAZY MAYBE LOL

Maybe for the people that couldn't get their hands on yeezy's so they just copped the rt1s? So it's still a sale?

Well I mean its nuttin too deep to read into its like the 3rd cw of those released...they have gotten progressively worse

i love these. they're the closest thing i will get to the yeezy's and the mcfly's. So i have to swoop them.

I much rather have the RT1s than the Yeezeys especially the black/white/red pair of RT1s.

Nike RT1. Theyre more based off the Nike Air Trainer 1 more than anything. I don't think theyre tryna knock off the Yeezy's here, it looks more liketheyre tryna take the market on Supra shoe buyers. Just my opinion. Oh and these are tighter, strap with a bunch of Y's on it is too tacky and nowhere nearworth 600 dollars.

marty-mc-fly-shoes.jpg

they're actually closer to the real mcflys than the hyperdunks or the first yeezys.

i like how the green mist represents the glow in the dark without the glow. better for us older folk that actually saw that movie in theaters.

Nike is slick in regards to how theses shoes retail for $95 yet do not have AIR in the midsole// Straight up nike dunk status here.. There being real coy andsmart here making a lesser product but as a "casual sportswear" shoe , theres no inherent need for AIR so lets trick our fan base.... There doing thesame thing with the blazer outsoled hybrids

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I MEAN ISNT IT WEIRD THEY COME OUT AROUND THE SAME TIME AS THE YEEZYS??? THERE HAS TO B SUMTHING THERE... NIKE BEING LAZY MAYBE LOL

STOP SHOUTING!

Back
Top Bottom