Nike Ja Morant 1 Concept, NOT a real thing!

Since the Kobe brand is going to start making shoes again, how cool would it be to have a Nike x Kobe x Ja Morant shoe? Since the man wears hella Kobes.

Nike better announce something soon. His team is one of the most dynamic, and he's making "x of the year" plays every month or two. Get this man a sig.
Make this as his silhouette
1EDCAAA3-CA5F-40BD-9289-6B5BC54A6A8E.jpeg

I thought they sneaked them out. Took me a min to realize they were just custom/edited KB6’s. Looked a little higher and didn’t have the scales

Honestly them basing his new shoe around the KB6 DNA would be fire

I thought they sneaked them out. Took me a min to realize they were just custom/edited KB6’s. Looked a little higher and didn’t have the scales

Honestly them basing his new shoe around the KB6 DNA would be fire

Or just make it a Kobe brand shoe, that would be sick

Jokes, but Kuz is right. Lavine won dunk contests, no sig yet. Beal, no sig yet. Tatum in the in works but no sig yet. Luka has been a phenom for years, his sig just appeared a week or two ago, still hasn't released. Jrue has a chip and is one of the greatest 2-way players in the game. No sig.

CP3's got canceled.

Booker - no sig.

Joker is 2xmvp - no sig.

Embiid might as well not have a sig cause he's still wearing the 1s, which released in September 2020. :lol:

Lots of guys with championships and all stars and accomplishments and if it weren't for overseas companies, there'd be even less guys with sigs. (Butler/Klay/CJ). And Jimmy's isn't even a sig

Jokes, but Kuz is right. Lavine won dunk contests, no sig yet. Beal, no sig yet. Tatum in the in works but no sig yet. Luka has been a phenom for years, his sig just appeared a week or two ago, still hasn't released. Jrue has a chip and is one of the greatest 2-way players in the game. No sig.

CP3's got canceled.

Booker - no sig.

Joker is 2xmvp - no sig.

Embiid might as well not have a sig cause he's still wearing the 1s, which released in September 2020. :lol:

Lots of guys with championships and all stars and accomplishments and if it weren't for overseas companies, there'd be even less guys with sigs. (Butler/Klay/CJ). And Jimmy's isn't even a sig

I mean if LeBrons/Kyries/KD’s have a hard time selling at times can you blame them for not wanting to just hand them out Willy Nilly?

Feel like Ja is a no brainer though.

Funny you bring up Embiid situation though cuz we’d probably get more sigs if it was more common for people to rock one sig shoe for 2-3 seasons instead of having to drop a new one each year and people having to get used to a new design and whatnot when the average person is just finding out about your “old” joints.

I mean if LeBrons/Kyries/KD’s have a hard time selling at times can you blame them for not wanting to just hand them out Willy Nilly?

Feel like Ja is a no brainer though.

Funny you bring up Embiid situation though cuz we’d probably get more sigs if it was more common for people to rock one sig shoe for 2-3 seasons instead of having to drop a new one each year and people having to get used to a new design and whatnot when the average person is just finding out about your “old” joints.
Kyrie’s? You see them joints everywhere. I feel like any hooper has Kyrie’s. As far as LeBron’s go, I would agree lately they haven’t been selling that good. And KD’s did fall off big time.

ECD5EE7E-E979-4222-B146-A44EC80B6060.jpeg

This might not mean anything but I feel like it’s foreshadowing that they featured him so prominently in this. They made his picture really stand out compared to the others. Maybe I’m just hopeful lol.
With Kyries line about to come to an end I feel like he’s a no brainer to fill that void.

Probably won’t debut till closer to next season but he done had a few big Nike spots. Saw him in an ad with Moneybagg and he modeled/had an ad for those Tinker auto lacing joints

Also probably giving him a chance to get all the stupid **** he’s capable of out of his system to see If dude can handle a signature line :lol:

He apparently debuting the 1’s tonight? Is there another Ja shoe thread on NT rn

Back
Top Bottom