Nike Jet Flights Appreciation Post vol nashs fave nikes

This has to be my favorite basketball sneaker of all time( playing and comfort wise).

I seriously went through 2-3 pairs of these back in high schools, one of the lightest and most comfortable ballin sneaks.

Even Nash loved these, wore them for more than one season. I hope nike retroes these. I shouldve bought 5-6 pair on eastbay back in the day.

If anyone has a pair for sale, pm me. A size 9-9.5 I missed a few ebay auctions with them.

airjetflight-2.jpg

nike%20jet%20flight-0.gif

kultur10113.gif

steve%20nash.jpg

_40340193_nash203.jpg

TEAM Quette
It is my time

Oh HELL yes. If Nike were to retro these, I'd grab at least 2 pairs at retail.

Top 5 all-time for me. I had the black/copper colorway back in high school. So awesome.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

"If man were meant to fly" was the headline for Professor Ks review. And it felt like Nash wore those shoes for an eternity. They were fresh.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

I had the Grey and Black ones but the only Cons with these were they was soo hard to get into but other then that :pimp:
pimp.gif

I had and trashed 4 pairs. Got them all for about 40 bucks each. I miss them...
SuraEsco: HATE

The single greatest basketball shoe I have EVER worn.

Words can't express my love for these shoes.

I only own one pair, but am ALWAYS ont he hunt for other 8.5's. They just aren't that easy to come by for a reasonable price. :\
ohwell.gif
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

i had the grey-red and black-silver, each for $30 and then $20 at the outlets. loved these shoes in 6th grade/middle school
In Search of MID WEST Regional XIXsize 11

I have the black/red - they are nice and light only thing is I can't really feel the cushioning in the forefoot.

Yes, I love these shoes. I still ball in mine (black/zinc). I would also like Nike to retro these. If anyone's got a pair for sale (size 9-9.5) definitely hit me up. I'm constantly looking on ebay for these.

I got the worst ankle sprain in my life in these shoes ... needless to say they were gone the next day.

EBAY

I have black/zinc ones.....still one of the best shoes i've played ball in....never sprained my ankle once in them(who knows)....they need to re-release them in black....does Luke Ridnour still wear the black/green JFs?
Arizona
>Pac-10<
Just Run

I still have a pair of the white/silver. They are hard to put on, but worth the effort. Super light, responsive, great traction, and the strap locks everything down. Plus the spandex materials means no creases!

ya looks light and after reading the Prof's reviews, made me wanna get them more than ever. but i wonder what Nash likes more now... the Zoom BB Lows, or these?
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

If only I could go back in time and cop about 3 pairs. These shoes were amazing for balling in.

holidaysmore. . .2001

I DEFINATLEY LIKED THESE AS WELL...I HAD THE BLK/ROYAL BLUE COLORWAY,AND THEY WERE GREAT BALLIN SHOES.NOW AS FAR AS G.O.A.T STATUS,I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT.ID PROBABLY HAVE TO GIVE THAT TO THE ZOOM FLIGHT 5'S,OR MAYBE THE FIRST JUMPMAN PROS.THIS IS STRICTLY FOR BALLIN PURPOSES THAT IM SPEAKING OF,BY THE WAY.

I 'm trying to sell a DS pair of navy/whites (like Nash's, but in reverse) in size 12, in case anybody's looking for them.

uh, PM if you're interested.

man the greatest shoe I have ever worn, got it at the Nike Outlet in Oshkosh for like $15 wore it till I got a hole in the bottom, how much you looking to sell the DS pair phesal?

Back
Top Bottom