Nike/Jordan Brand at it again...Latest Hoody RECALLED

Too bad. I was hoping they'd realize their mistake at the register first. I hope I see someone wearing this in person so I can
laugh.gif
& snap a pic at the same time.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Nevermind the horrendously-bad MJ image, who the hell is going to zip their hood completely closed?!??!?! Yeah, that's real cool. SMH.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Quote:
You think these will be collectors item since its being recalled
Dude I know how you feel but dont even buy this garbage. This crap should be burnt to pieces in the country the hoody was made in.

I'll take the fake retro 4's t-shirt from last year over this garbage. Jordan looks like a sick aids infected crackhead on this hoody.

This is not a collector item its a collectors disaster with the rest of the jordan 8 lifestyle clothing for this one colorway.
FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

Quote:
can we get them to recall the XX3's?
:smh:
smh.gif
. Sadly I seen some dude rock it today at the NTLA Charity release, T-A-C-K-Y.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

I havent been on nt for that long but somebody mentioned something about a fake retro 4 t-shirt being as bad as this. Does anyone have a pic of that t-shirt.
Kicks and Guns

smh.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

And for some reason everyone thought EVERYTHING was seen by Mike.

O RLY?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

thanks jb for bringing us the "you can't be serious hoody"
oh yeah and another thing...... your reading my sig.

thank gosh they're recalling this. first time i saw the hoody i thought it was a swapmeet fake.
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

I know why its because they used Sam Cassel's instead of MJ.
TEAM FILTHY
FRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
NT'ER formaly known as FREAK IN DA SNEAKS....

Good job JB??? Your saying good job for taking them back??? I say they suck just for ever thinking of creating a hoody like that... :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

they also probably didnt wanna deal with the possibility of somebody committing a burglary or murder while concealing their identity within Jordan's face.

Hahaha that hoody is really disturbing.
Don't care for Nike Air cuz I've been fly from the +Jump+..+man+...

NT influence at it again. Jordan-execs must visit regularly, and must have seen the hatred for that hoody when pictures were released.
TeAM Fam

thank god

that might of been the worst thing jb was going to release
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Back
Top Bottom