Nike Jordan Brand Holiday 2010 Releases *CG XI's Confirmed*

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

All those DMPs were readily available on EA however as stated previously this Infrared pack likely won't since people actually want both pairs in this pack.  I'll be more than happy with 30.
I doubt we'll even be able to get 30%.
Look at the recent big releases that didn't have the 30, only had SPC, or nothing at all.
CDP 11/12=Nothing
Space Jam 11=Nothing
True Blue 3=SPC only
All Star LBJ 7=SPC

Those releases were pretty limited, and are comparable to the Infrared Pack. IMO it doesn't look good for the discount.

Could very well be.  If the Infrared pack released alone without the black/varsity reds preceeding it then it'd be less likely.

It all depends on how many pre-orders get filled.  The one thing all those packs which didn't allow discounts (have no idea on those Allstar LBJs) was that they didn't have look-a-likes releasing before they actually dropped as well as pre-orders/inquiries months upon months ahead of time.  CDP11/12 & SJ released during a very favourable time of year for sales.  TB3s (first time retro'd) were limited to an International release which definitely helped sales.  Only time will tell with this Infrared pack...

FL's MO is usually "what's the hype?"
If they know there is hype around something, and they know people ARE copping, then its case closed.
For example, there were hardly any Pre-Orders on the Anniversary 3's and the weekend after 50%, we sent half our stock to Montreal! We still had a FSR left after the transfer!
roll.gif

It's these marketing reps that think they know what they're doing, but don't have their ears to the street

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

It was shown to me in a shoe box that was designed like a Christmas present. Bow and everything.
laugh.gif

I hope it ends up releasing with it. Cool touch.

can you post pics of the box?

I don't have pics, I saw it in person.

All those DMPs were readily available on EA however as stated previously this Infrared pack likely won't since people actually want both pairs in this pack.  I'll be more than happy with 30.
I doubt we'll even be able to get 30%.
Look at the recent big releases that didn't have the 30, only had SPC, or nothing at all.
CDP 11/12=Nothing
Space Jam 11=Nothing
True Blue 3=SPC only
All Star LBJ 7=SPC

Those releases were pretty limited, and are comparable to the Infrared Pack. IMO it doesn't look good for the discount.

Could very well be.  If the Infrared pack released alone without the black/varsity reds preceeding it then it'd be less likely.

It all depends on how many pre-orders get filled.  The one thing all those packs which didn't allow discounts (have no idea on those Allstar LBJs) was that they didn't have look-a-likes releasing before they actually dropped as well as pre-orders/inquiries months upon months ahead of time.  CDP11/12 & SJ released during a very favourable time of year for sales.  TB3s (first time retro'd) were limited to an International release which definitely helped sales.  Only time will tell with this Infrared pack...

FL's MO is usually "what's the hype?"
If they know there is hype around something, and they know people ARE copping, then its case closed.
For example, there were hardly any Pre-Orders on the Anniversary 3's and the weekend after 50%, we sent half our stock to Montreal! We still had a FSR left after the transfer!
roll.gif

It's these marketing reps that think they know what they're doing, but don't have their ears to the street

Aside from the XIs, those IIIs are the only Anniversary series I'd remotely purchase.

Stil I'll wait for those IIIs to end up at outlets and cheaper than 50 before I buy 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom