Nike Jordan Brand Holiday 2010 Releases *CG XI's Confirmed*

Hello

I haven't been doing this too often. I am still involved in the buying process, however, I have taken on some accounting duties within my company so I don't go to buying shows much anymore. I'll still try and provide what I can.

I'll just give a quick description and retail. If you want more info in regards to style number/color code, just PM me. All retails in Canadian.

Please keep in mind, these are GR ONLY. Anything limited/limited GR ect is not included (as I would get in some serious !@*#
laugh.gif
 )

October

Jordan - AJF10 Steel
eyes.gif
, Retro II (black/wht - $189.99), 010 Team (looks like a team model of the 2K10 - 179.99) Take Flight (decent, 199.99), a couple leather SKy Highs, Alpha Trainer, SC 1 High (black/wht), winterized Spizikes in black and brown, as well as winterized 6 Rings in tan (November) and black. 240 and 220 respectively.

Nike - Lebron VIII  bk/wt/rd/gld (leather and fly-wire upper, full length 360 midsole with Cushlon, outsole is supposed to be cutting edge in weight dispersion - 229.99), Soldier IV both Bk/Bk and navy/wht colors in Oct. - 149.99, Air Max Hyperdunk 2010 in all black - 199.99, Air Max Hyped (wack - 119.99), Hyperdunk 2010 (no CB4 colorway.... weird
laugh.gif
) wht/nvy 159.99, Zoom Hyperfuse (great looking shoe white/bk - 149.99) Flight Light 2010 (Awful. Awful. 119.99)

November

Jordan - XIII (Frenchies - 219.99), AJF4, couple Melo M7's (not great, better than the M6 but... not good, 2 color... wht/bk and wht/uni blu - 179.99) random team junk

Nike - Old school Raptor colored Hyperdunk (blk/purp/red) blk/red Hyperfuse, random team junk

December

Jordan - XIII (white/red) AJF10 shadows, another M7, some crap, a cool grey SC-1 High that was pretty decent. Also, a couple suprises I can't mention (apparently Nike Canada is still hashing out another GR release for December that WILL be a retro), but keep you eyes peeled.

Nike - LBJ VIII in bk/bk/gold.... thats all really...

Anyway, not very detailed, but if you need clarification, just post, I'll see what I can do.

Both XIII's are General release. If Cool Grey XI's release, very good chance they make it to boutiques and select corporate retailers North of the border.

thanks for the info as always process.

interested to see what the LBJ VIII will look like.. don't care too much about the J's releasing..

thanks for the info...greatly appreciated.

any word on if Canada will get the BIN23 collection? Probably one of the collections you are not at liberty to speak about but thought I would ask anyways.

Originally Posted by sheddy69

thanks for the info...greatly appreciated.

any word on if Canada will get the BIN23 collection? Probably one of the collections you are not at liberty to speak about but thought I would ask anyways.
I honestly can't confirm these. There was talk of them for sure, however, nothing was definitive at the last buying show. If I get an update, I'll make sure to post though.

If I was a betting man, I'd have to side with them making an appearance at a few of the big name shops in major cities.

livestock and c-apsule will not be getting the bin23 IIs...not sure who else could get them. Maybe Nike Bloor and/or FL.

I'm too lazy to search, but:

are we getting the Snakeskin Lows and how much is the retail?

I'm amped for that one. 1st pair of Js in 3 years.

any idea if the playoff/all-star XIII's in 2011 will be GRs? thanks

I won't know for another month/two months.

are we getting the Snakeskin Lows and how much is the retail?

As of right now, no, but these are one of those limited GR's that might get picked up as the release date gets closer. If they did release, expect a 199.99 or 209.99 retail.

livestock and c-apsule will not be getting the bin23 IIs...not sure who else could get them. Maybe Nike Bloor and/or FL.
Yea... I heard a rumor a spot in Lethbridge Alberta got a size run in. Dude is a shady character.... has a Tier Zero account in the States somewhere and ships a bunch of stuff to his sports store North of the border, then jacks retail. I ended up having to get my CDP XI/XII through him... for $450
tired.gif

Thanks for the info.
Real happy about both of those 13's, will be copping.

I have a question for you, not sure if you can answer me, but do you know why Canada doesn't get foamposites AT ALL?!?!?

Canadian retail on foams is always insane.

However, we have gotten a few... blue Foam 1's, Foam Pro's,  Half Cents....

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

i thought blue foam 1s were only at niketown and goodfoot/botiques... and where were half cents?...

This crap with the difference of currency needs to stop.
We pay well over american retail (if it's not on employee haha) on almost everything.
The difference ended up being $60 more for Space Jams last xmas! Ridiculous!

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i thought blue foam 1s were only at niketown and goodfoot/botiques... and where were half cents?...

I couldn't tell you exactly which retailers had them, but they all made it to Canada. I ordered all three through Nike Canada, so they had inventory.

Yo process!
I know you said you don't go to shows anymore, but would you have any info about the Royal Foam 1's?
I really want to cop a pair of these, I'm sure they won't be hitting Canada, but I just want to know if they are really dropping.
Cuz if not, then I'm going to get a pair from the buy/sell lounge.
Thank you sir

Thanks for the heads up process.

The box its almost as cool as the shoes.
pimp.gif
Looking forward on how this turns out.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

really hoping the blue penny foams release in general...
pimp.gif
I know !
I really don't want to pull the trigger on $350 for a pair but man!
Them royals are calling me sir.
I see all these hypebeasts at school rockin the coppers and eggs months after release.
They don't know what the foam 1 is really about!

Oh and I hope JB isn't going to make people pay for the box like they did the SJ's lol.
I won't be copping because I think both 13's are better than these, but hopefully for other people's sake

Last time we got Foamposite 1s wuz the Royal, then the Cactus and the Black/Red joints -- and only the Royals did well, if I remember.

Stolen Riches had both the Cactus and the Red 'posites on sale for a while backintheday...

I don't think anywhere in Toronto got the last Royals or Eggplants except for resellers like North Trooper -- or Half Cents.

If I'm wrong, tell me who had 'em so I know for next time! That being said, if you want Foams, sites like sneakerhead.com and pickyourshoes.com usually get them whenever they release in the U.S. (and sometimes earlier)... Even with shipping, it comes out less than Cdn. retail with taxes. Even Eastbay had the '10 Eggplant Foams...

Damn. I had zero idea that we got Cactus and the Black/Red's. I would have definitely grabbed them.

Good looks on the CG XI confirmation.

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

Last time we got Foamposite 1s wuz the Royal, then the Cactus and the Black/Red joints -- and only the Royals did well, if I remember.

Stolen Riches had both the Cactus and the Red 'posites on sale for a while backintheday...

I don't think anywhere in Toronto got the last Royals or Eggplants except for resellers like North Trooper -- or Half Cents.

If I'm wrong, tell me who had 'em so I know for next time! That being said, if you want Foams, sites like sneakerhead.com and pickyourshoes.com usually get them whenever they release in the U.S. (and sometimes earlier)... Even with shipping, it comes out less than Cdn. retail with taxes. Even Eastbay had the '10 Eggplant Foams...
Yeah, I got the coppers, but I was just looking for any release info in general.
I don't care if it's US only, because I just cop off of Eastbay, then ship them to a cousin in New York; no Customs LOL!

Back
Top Bottom