NIKE Jordan Ten Year Anniversary Calendar from 1994 *PICS*

firestorm2007 in san diego means gathering your belongings...to some, that means important documents, medicine, and photo albums. to me that meant gathering my sneakers and memorabilia. one thing i found was a michael jordan calendar made by NIKE that my mom gave me for christmas 1993. my scanner wasnt big enough to capture the entire picture on each page, but i put in some key shots of MJ wearin his sneaks and apparel. one thing you might notice is that this NIKE calendar doesnt seem to be licensed by the NBA, since the CHICAGO BULLS logo doesnt appear on any of the jerseys MJ is wearing. nonetheless...you'll find the ORIGINAL pic that the jumpman logo derived from...which shows that the silhouette was made from this EXACT picture. lemme know if you want more scans from the calendar...hope yall enjoy it

"No one knows how MJ does what he does, how he jumps as high as he does. He just does."
That's dope, thanks for sharing. Brand Jordan needs to retro that Aqua sleeveless (or should I say muscle shirt) ASAP.

Nice! Thanks for sharing... :smokin
smokin.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

yo...theres still more quotes and pics that yall should like. will post asap...peace.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Nice find :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Nice.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown,Tolliver​

The REAL black toes. Thanks for sharing.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

nice post holmes. finally somebody new making a quality post on here.

Quote:
The REAL black toes
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean
Sz.13 White/Chrome VIII lows NDS $85 and sz.12 Puff 'N' Stuff SB NDS $70. PM me or email:jim_dean03@yahoo.com​

Thanks for the share. It's much appreciated. I love the OG clothing, and those Carmine VI's are :smokin
smokin.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

great pictures...94 seems like a long time ago....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Those Carmines look :pimp:
pimp.gif
They should have kept the Nike Air on the back of the Fire Reds.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom