Nike KD 13

Got from Stockx yes they are the same size as my 12s. Same width as 12 in front but wider at the midfoot and back. toe is more blunt than the 12 as well. Also seems like a totally different material than the 12s, same comfort though

Attachments

• unnamed (5).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
Can you take out the insoles also the laces if you feel like doing all that so we can get a good view of the airbags? Is the tongue sewn onto the upper in any way or they like the 12?

New pick up! Blue in middle of sole is a shank plate, marbled on back is hard rubberso there is some caging of the midsole. They fit like the 12 but feel more bouncy to me just off initially walking around the house. Sadly wearing them for anything more than walking around inside the house will be difficult seeing as CA is in a shelter in home. Totally Willing to answer any and all questions
897F959D-AA63-4482-95D3-D819115AA78E.jpeg
8EF8504E-8D10-4B0D-8895-A91A82B21A70.jpeg
1181B509-7C9C-4086-8374-2CC2F3755559.jpeg
B0240B87-24CA-401A-9763-D771A82E5314.jpeg

F25BFBA4-DC95-4692-921E-2DE0CD6BA4F6.jpeg

B8F9DBEB-79D6-4B0F-B56F-E30106B62B9B.jpeg
So that was you huh lol. I saw a couple of sizes sold already on Stockx and wondered if any NT members got em. All I wanna know is how's the ventilation? How soft is the material? and How's the upgraded cushion? Thanks bro

I was hoping the width of the forefoot outsole was a bit wider. I had issues with the 12 for that very reason especially on cuts, fast start stops, and lateral movements. Still intrigued with these tho...

JS”

Material is soft but has a little more structure than the 12 thanks to the inner bootie kind of hard to explain. Ventilation could be good but also could be terrible, the entire tongue top to bottom has perforations under the black webbing. Cushion on step in and walking around the house feels better than the 12 to me. More bouncy and easier to feel

Oh man, im so anxious about this release already! 12 was the best hoop shoe of last year, with AJ 34 right on its heels so hopefully Nike is gonna hit it out of the park again with these.

Shoeboy can i ask you to send us a picture of the interior of the kd 13 with the insole out to see if is zoom strobel or if it is like the kd 11?

I was hoping the width of the forefoot outsole was a bit wider. I had issues with the 12 for that very reason especially on cuts, fast start stops, and lateral movements. Still intrigued with these tho...

JS”
I had the same issue, the sides would kill my foot and I felt so much pinching. So disappointing. We'll try again for the 13s.

Shoeboy can i ask you to send us a picture of the interior of the kd 13 with the insole out to see if is zoom strobel or if it is like the kd 11?
Back some posts someone asked the same, the insole is not easy to even get a bit of to take out and glued down very well not trying to forcefully rip it out you can tell by putting them on its a zoom strobel cause it feels just like the 12 with more bounce

Back some posts someone asked the same, the insole is not easy to even get a bit of to take out and glued down very well not trying to forcefully rip it out you can tell by putting them on its a zoom strobel cause it feels just like the 12 with more bounce
I have the 12 and i love them only want to get sure if its the same because the 11's have full-lenght zoom but it is under the strobel...example of that are the pg4 that have the full-lenght air under the strobel but thanks friend..

In the later editions of the 12 they added fabric over the top of the bag so it doesnt make noises when the insole rubs on it, the pg4 has that same fabric covering the strobel bag , it is not a bag under a strobel board.
pic of the pg4 strobel
37302_2.jpg

Last edited:
In the later editions of the 12 they added fabric over the top of the bag so it doesnt make noises when the insole rubs on it, the pg4 has that same fabric not a bag under the strobel.
pic of the pg4 strobel
37302_2.jpg
Yes i have the pg4 too but the only thing i want to get really sure
15852606830892904437130453547757.jpg
is if the kd13 is the same like this..👇☝️

Back
Top Bottom